I am back for good and it feels good.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

biggmack2001

Pro
5.00 star(s)
Hey all
How are things. As some pf you know I am in the US Navy and I have been at sea for 9-10 months since Jan 2010. I have been on and off in between but now I am back for good. I have been stationed on the USS Carl Vinson (CVN70) since Jan 2009 and I am ending my time in the Navy next month. I will be trying my hand at the civilian world. I am hoping that I can get back into the trading game like I was before when i was making 20-30 trades a month. Well all I hope to see you around the boards.
AJ

Welcome back, thanks for your service!
I was wondering where you went!

Thanks all
Being at sea is ok for the first couple of week but after seeing water on 4 sides of you everyday and its not a luxury cruise it gets real old real quick. The port calls dont make all the time at sea away from my family worth it for me.
AJ

Haha, at least you could see the sea! When I was underway, there was nothing to see, being on a submarine.

Thanks all
Being at sea is ok for the first couple of week but after seeing water on 4 sides of you everyday and its not a luxury cruise it gets real old real quick. The port calls dont make all the time at sea away from my family worth it for me.
AJ

Are you getting out after 4 years? I was also in the Navy but I did 20 years. I was stationed on 3 different ships and on one sub.

Good luck in the future and welcome home!!

Bryon

Welcome back AJ! Thank you for your service and good luck as a civie. Let me know what you need for your collection as you get up and going.

Thanks,

Welcome back AJ! Thank you for your service and good luck as a civie. Let me know what you need for your collection as you get up and going.

Thanks,
Thanks all
I am always on the search for HTF GU and autos of older HOFers. Let me kn ow if you have anything.