I had no clue the mailman was a Mike Joyce fan...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

basebal1fan

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Because he stole my cards! Or at least someone along the line did. I got the envelope with the flap tucked in and the cards weren't there. I'm only guessing that Mike Joyce put them in because of the note Mr. Joyce wrote and that the envelope looks like it was ripped open. So, another example of how great the postal service is.

But, I did get the Cey custom back. No clue why the Auto is so shakey, it looks weird???

ceycustom.jpg

Here are the Joyce Q and A's. THe note is from another paper, but I Photoshopped it on.
joyce.jpg

I got this back yesterday, also without a card but in this case I didn't send one. You can see my post about it
here.

grunwaldqa.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Congrats on the successes! It looks like Ron Cey signed the card in ballpoint pen first and then went over it with sharpie, or maybe someone else wrote over it with sharpie...who knows???

Still a great success!

I hate when stuff like that happens in the mail. My cousin sent Xmas cards with $50 gift cards to my wife and I along with 3 other people in the family... when all of us got our cards... ripped open... no gift cards. Probably some ******* going around the neighborhood opening mail.

Thanks for sharing the Q+As.... nice Cey!