I offer you fair market value for your collection... do you sell?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

i think i just got to a point in my life where i would rather have the cash to pay off bills and become debt free versus having boxes and boxes full of cardboard. it was a fun hobby while it lasted, but i guess as we get older, priorities change. i noticed since i stopped actively buying cards, i have more money to spend on other things in life. i use to find great peace in baseball cards, but i think ill find greater peace with being debt free!

i think i just got to a point in my life where i would rather have the cash to pay off bills and become debt free versus having boxes and boxes full of cardboard. it was a fun hobby while it lasted, but i guess as we get older, priorities change. i noticed since i stopped actively buying cards, i have more money to spend on other things in life. i use to find great peace in baseball cards, but i think ill find greater peace with being debt free!

Exactly!!!!!! I've been debt free - including house - for 10 years. What I used to pay for my mortgage now goes to my 403(b), mutual funds and sports cards.

No.

I love my PC collections. Looking at my John Smoltz and Dale Murphy cards reminds me of the times that I had watching them play, and that's worth more to me than any market value. Plus, I take real pride in believing I have one of the finest John Smoltz collections in the world.