I picked up #1...now what?

mrmopar

5.00 star(s)
1972 Topps Venezuelan Stamp #16 Steve Garvey

This item has been sitting king atop my wantlist for as long as I've had a wantlist. Finally I was able to land one and I almost feel like I am done! There were the 5 to get, now there are 4. I actually never expected to get any of the 5...as each item has shown up either only once (and I lost out) or never.

I will forge forward, but I almost feel lost now!:D

mindbinge

5.00 star(s)
Topps Vault has a 1/1 Garvey listed right now...don't know if you have seen it or not.

Congrats on the score!

chieftazmisty

5.00 star(s)
Hey Kurt
I guess I can stop loking at Flea Markets, Garage Sales, Auctions, and evrything else for that STEVE GARVEY STamp now. Guess I will have to look at your new Top 5 list

Congrats on your newest addition Very Great Job well done
Later
Tom

mrmopar

5.00 star(s)
Tom,

If you found any more 72 Stamps, I'd suggest picking them up regardless. I like DUPES too! ;)

The new top 5...hmmm...Let's see.

1980 Long Beach Telegram w/ Carew
1980 Topps Test Coin
1986 Wallich Enterprises Padres Postcards Checklist
1987 Doud Allred/Inside Baseball w/ Jerry Coleman
2002 Donruss Team Heroes Beckett Sample (Gold)

Other than a chance encounter w/ a Gold sample Beckett card, finding the rest will probably be a miracle! However, except for the 87 Allred card and the sample card, I have actually seen proof of the other three's existance either in a collection or for sale (once). Anything is possible!

Hey Kurt
I guess I can stop loking at Flea Markets, Garage Sales, Auctions, and evrything else for that STEVE GARVEY STamp now. Guess I will have to look at your new Top 5 list

Congrats on your newest addition Very Great Job well done
Later
Tom

mrmopar

5.00 star(s)

mrmopar

5.00 star(s)
Oh, there are more than 5 of course, but those 5 were like the cream of the crop. I could list every 1/1 and such, but what's the point there? I need to verify, but I think I now officially have all of Garvey's issues when he was an active player (1971-1988), at least all those listed on Beckett online + many, many more unlisted.

MrBlackisBack

4.90 star(s)
Nice find. I am still trying to find my #1. 1994 Stadium Club Draft Picks Members Only Nomar. I have never seen one. Not even a complete set I could buy.