I should go on vacation more often (Lots of Pics)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dbarbos1

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I just came back from Louisiana this morning and went through all of my mail. Many thanks to everyone who traded with me. Also, I got a pretty cool pickup (hopefully it is real) and an awesome experience with some Louisiana TV stars!
First, I received a package from Jays1fan and got these:
overvacationttmippickups004.jpg
[/IMG]
overvacationttmippickups003.jpg
[/IMG]
Then from Vlad's Impaler!:
overvacationttmippickups005.jpg
[/IMG]
overvacationttmippickups006.jpg
[/IMG]
And then from Javier:
overvacationttmippickups009.jpg
[/IMG]
overvacationttmippickups008.jpg
[/IMG]
overvacationttmippickups007.jpg
[/IMG]

Then I got Josh Hamilton TTM- Sent it out over a year ago
overvacationttmippickups002.jpg
[/IMG]

Then I picked this up at an Antique store - Is it real?
overvacationttmippickups012.jpg
[/IMG]
overvacationttmippickups013.jpg
[/IMG]

And Lastly, I went to Vexcon, from the A&E TV show "Billy the Exterminator" I met Billys mom and dad and they signed for me and gave me an autographed pic of Billy:
overvacationttmippickups011.jpg
[/IMG]
overvacationttmippickups010.jpg
[/IMG]
Thanks for looking, sorry for it being so long.

Congrats on some great pickups. Billy the Exterminator is one of those guilty pleasure shows to watch! Might not invigorate you mentally, but it does entertain!

I pulled this off of an archived post on the site, so I'm giving credit to bdrrpc's photobucket here (don't remember the Bench user name).

GuidryFordDual.jpg

The first thing I saw on all the Guidry's when I pulled it up on Google Images is the loop in the 'y' that yours doesn't have. Just based on that, since EVERYTHING has that loop, I would not think that it is authentic.

I pulled this off of an archived post on the site, so I'm giving credit to bdrrpc's photobucket here (don't remember the Bench user name).

GuidryFordDual.jpg

The first thing I saw on all the Guidry's when I pulled it up on Google Images is the loop in the 'y' that yours doesn't have. Just based on that, since EVERYTHING has that loop, I would not think that it is authentic.

Thanks for the info, I got it for like $2 so I am not upset about it.

Very nice man!! Where did you meet Billy's parents?? I always wanna swing by there when I'm in Louisiana, but never get around to it. They seem like they would be really down to earth. Have you sent out the Dirk/Kidd cards yet? :)

Very nice man!! Where did you meet Billy's parents?? I always wanna swing by there when I'm in Louisiana, but never get around to it. They seem like they would be really down to earth. Have you sent out the Dirk/Kidd cards yet? :)

This is the address to their business (Vexcon)
1201 Linton Road
Benton, LA 71006
I just showed up and Big Ball came out waving to me, and I just went in with him. They are very nice people. They seemed surprised that people watch their show because I told Big Bill that I live in FL. and always watch his show and he was like "Really, I cant believe it". Also, I sent out the Kidd card about a week ago, and when it comes back I will send out the Dirk card.

Awesome man, I will have to go by sometime or try calling and see if they would mail me a photo. Keep me posted on Kidd, he takes about 3 weeks longer than Dirk does.

Congrats! I would definitely say that Guidry auto is authentic. His sig changed a little over time as everyone's does. Here is a JSA that looks very similar:

http://cgi.ebay.com/RON-GUIDRY-YANK...731?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2ead858a83

If you don't think it is real I will buy it from you for $3!! LOL

Jeff

Wow, thanks alot for that. Now I really think it is real. I traveled over 1,000 miles when I got it, so I dont think I will part with it for $3 lol