I submitted 8 cards to Beckett

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PRosefan1

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
... back at the beginning of June. LOL They tell me to expect them some time around Christmas.

... back at the beginning of June. LOL They tell me to expect them some time around Christmas.
How’d you submit them, economy?

Beckett must be on the meh you’ll get it back whenever plan LOL

I see a lot of people on YouTube will break them and they’ll get them back within a week but they pay for the crazy amount of fees to get them escalated back-and-forth

Last edited:
Yah, I sent economy. Doesn't hardly seem worth it to pay 50 bucks per card to get them back in a week. On the other hand waiting months sucks also.

I was wondering if you sent any of your vintage cards in for grading? From your Flickr is looks like you have some really nice condition vintage cards!!

I was wondering if you sent any of your vintage cards in for grading? From your Flickr is looks like you have some really nice condition vintage cards!!
No, I haven't sent any vintage in for grading. If I still had my Hank Aaron rc I would have probably sent it in but aside from some Duke Sniders most of my vintage is lower value/ easily replaced so I haven't really thought about it. This was my first grading order since 2009 so its not something I do all that often.

Their just as bad as COMC.......One of my orders from COMC....took 90 days! Good luck and your cards need to at least 9.5 or 10.0 just for the wait! Best regards, David

FYI: I mailed BGS a order back in August and here's their response when I inquired about my order. Hopefully I get my order returned in January.

Although the Dallas County Covid-19 ordinance has expired, we continue with minimal staff (40% of normal) coming in everyday (due to Covid-19 work restrictions) to accept/process orders, and we hope to build that up over the next few months as laws allow. If your tracking number shows delivered, then your cards are in our vault awaiting processing, and you'll eventually get the email that the process has started. Also, you'll be able to see your cards in your account after we verify the cards and build a job number for the order which should happen closer to the end of the process. Finally, no service times have been guaranteed since February 2020 and all are severely delayed with some options longer than others.

Thanks for your patience, and go here to see the latest wait times by service www.beckett.com, and the 30-day option is taking 120 business days to complete with orders going into the system around the 75th business day in.

Wayne S.

FYI: I mailed BGS a order back in August and here's their response when I inquired about my order. Hopefully I get my order returned in January.

Although the Dallas County Covid-19 ordinance has expired, we continue with minimal staff (40% of normal) coming in everyday (due to Covid-19 work restrictions) to accept/process orders, and we hope to build that up over the next few months as laws allow. If your tracking number shows delivered, then your cards are in our vault awaiting processing, and you'll eventually get the email that the process has started. Also, you'll be able to see your cards in your account after we verify the cards and build a job number for the order which should happen closer to the end of the process. Finally, no service times have been guaranteed since February 2020 and all are severely delayed with some options longer than others.

Thanks for your patience, and go here to see the latest wait times by service www.beckett.com, and the 30-day option is taking 120 business days to complete with orders going into the system around the 75th business day in.

Wayne S.
Just out of curiosity, how many did you send in? I see people submitting hundreds at a time on blowout. Don't know how they can afford it. LOL

I sent in ten cards on my order, one being a 2003 Topps Chrome Lebron which I really want back. I have another order to send in but I'm going to hold on to them until Beckett's turnaround time improves.

I sent in ten cards on my order, one being a 2003 Topps Chrome Lebron which I really want back. I have another order to send in but I'm going to hold on to them until Beckett's turnaround time improves.
Smart! Similar problems with COMC .....which sells cards.......wait of 50 to as long as 90 days! Happy Holidays, David

I feel your pain, I sent in a 2011 topps finest Mike Trout rookie. I hate it being on the other side of the country. No way to get it back until theyre ready I guess.

I mwas going to post here asking if you ever got those cards back. My brother is pestering me to send in cards for grading and I sent him this link in Novemner showing him the wait times.............which are now several months longer now! I just don't trust those grading services at all.

It seems a lot of people send their cards to a third party to be included in a group submission to get the cost per card down. Does anyone do that here?

It seems a lot of people send their cards to a third party to be included in a group submission to get the cost per card down. Does anyone do that here?
I actually posted here once asking if anybody did. Didnt get any replies. They do it over on the blowout site but I dont know anybody there well enough to trust with my cards.