I wanna see some vintage successes, McKay?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HockeyBrawler

Rookie
5.00 star(s)
McKay? = Mmmkay?

No? Meh, whatever.

JUNE 8
Dallas Green, c/o Phillies, 5/4, 8 months
Among them were 1962 and 1963 Topps cards that were once in my dad's collection, he also enclosed a signed ad for his book

JUNE 19
Bobby Shantz, c/o home, 2/1, 1 week
Frank Malzone, c/o home, 2/1, 1 week
Both signed 1962 Topps cards from my dad's old collection, along with the index card I put in as a protector

JUNE 22
Randy McKay, c/o home, 4/4, 10 days - including a set hit for my 2002-03 Topps Total project. Only 59 more to go!
McKay was one of my favorite players and one of the reasons I used to wear #21 in floorball. He also now lives in Chassel, MI, a small town near my dad's hometown that I used to pass through every summer.

Congrats on some great stuff, neat project as far as your Dad's collection!

God Bless,

Kevin Mc

It's been fun to work on. He gave me all of them last summer when I was in town and I figured I might as well try to get some of the commons signed. So far only two I've sent are still out there somewhere unsigned-- Russ Nixon (going on 9 months now) and Al Downing (which I just mailed yesterday). Had six successes though!