I'll share something that doesn't require much thought.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Glad everyone got this off their chest. I bought a few items had no issues. Not to be different stating facts.
What I bought was A & G mind relics to complete 08 set. Bought several 11 A & G mini relics also. Still trying to finish that set.
Been working it for 6 years and no done yet. It is 131 cards or there about. Missing think 7 cards.

Glad everyone got this off their chest. I bought a few items had no issues. Not to be different stating facts.
What I bought was A & G mind relics to complete 08 set. Bought several 11 A & G mini relics also. Still trying to finish that set.
Been working it for 6 years and no done yet. It is 131 cards or there about. Missing think 7 cards.
How long did it take you to get your cards from the time you paid for them?

Hey I read the other guys that said they wouldn't order from them again. Do not do it based on my experience.
Do not want to blaming me if you do not have the same luck.

Hey I read the other guys that said they wouldn't order from them again. Do not do it based on my experience.
Do not want to blaming me if you do not have the same luck.
I am a big boy. I have no reason to blame anyone for something that I will do. When I give it a try I will let everyone here know how it goes.

Shipping was getting better in January but they've apparently fallen into a black hole lately. I had an Economy Rushed shipment that was due to ship February 11th - over two weeks late now. The worst part is the four emails to customer service with zero replies.

Stuff on site is selling really well but they've dropped the ball on pretty much everything else.

To be honest - most retailers are having issues (COMC, Starstock, PSA, BGS, Topps, etc.)

I personally have no complaints I bought bunch of 08 and11 Allen and Ginter mini relic to help complete those sets.
Everyone has different experiences people expressed how they felt. Not like I go look for much else there.
To each his or her own to do as they please.

I occasionally buy on eBay, but really not that much. I don’t sell on eBay, not because I don’t want to pay the fees, I think the broader market overcomes the fees. I prefer selling to collectors, and it seems the forums are more filled with collectors than flippers/resellers.
The biggest reason though is there are so far fewer scammers on the forums. There is less potential for an agreed deal to go sideways here and someone stealing a card. eBay, you get no protection from that. On a good forum, sure, maybe they would be able to scam once and then they are banned for life from the forum, and I’m the community word travels fast and we stick together when it comes to that stuff.
So, to sum it up, less scammers, less flippers, less issues, no fees, reasonable prices....yeah forum every time.

Not Facebook though, forget a bunch of Facebook.

Experiment in customer service and thinking/working outside the box.

We'll see how this goes. I am still waiting for my portfolio ship date (est 3/9) after requesting on 12/3/20. I was introduced to an Archives card on another site that I really liked and decided I wanted one and put it on my watch list. Wouldn't you know it, one popped up on COMC auctions a few weeks later. I ended up winning it yesterday. I messaged them BEFORE the auction ending, asking if there was any possible way that I could have the card shipped WITH my existing COMC shipment, IF I won. This was a few days ago and no answer. After I actually won, I sent another message today. I asked again, now instead of a hypothetical question it is a real request from the winner.

I honestly don't expect much. I figure it will go down this way...I'll either get no answer and be forced to pay the $5 s/h for the single card and the two different orders will probably arrive around the same time or they will tell me that it is not possible because I already requested a shipment and can't add a new card (even though the ship date is still estimated to be 2 weeks away). I also shared with them in my message my frustration and displeasure with the recent responsiveness of COMC as along time customer, but whether or not that matters to the minimum wager who sees and potentially answers the question is debatable.

I'll buy the card either way. It may take longer than usual for me to pay, might even push it to the point I get a payment reminder if they don't answer, but it won't matter in the end. I don't expect it to be sent in a timely manner either. Depending on how they handle this situation will affect the possibility of me buying direct on their site again. I can see me returning to the site if they value my business and try to help me out here. If I get stonewalled, I am definitely done. I won't completely reject auction cards either way if it is something I really want, because everyone charges $4-5 for s/h anyway.

This is a chance for COMC to help turn around an upset customer for very little effort on their part. The question is...do they care enough to bother?