I'm a PERFECT 2 of 2 NOW...ugh!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jaderock

Prospect
In negative feedback...I wouldn't mind if it was "damaged due to poor packaging" or "doesn't communicate" or "fake" or SOMETHING, but to say I didn't get it when the tracking # shows delivered after 3/4 days after payment was made (in both cases)!!! OMG!!!

Both times, buyer doesn't contact me, both time they DON'T file a claim with ebay/paypal, both times the tracking # for the package shows DELIVERED.

Simply bad luck or what?

#1 no card gave it like two months Buyer: Member id muledeer1982 (43) Jul-13-10 10:12
■Reply by jaderock (Jul-13-10 10:50):
9101128882300161650631 Delivered, May-22-10, 12:05 PM, POCATELLO, ID, 83201

Steve Young 1997 Upper Deck UNLISTED Foil Mini #5 SP (#360262742413) US $22.00

#2 Still waiting. A very confusion transaction! Buyer: Member id fifi_fashion_house (489) Nov-05-09 09:05
■Reply by jaderock (Nov-05-09 11:53):
Sent the day it was paid; 9101785091401215226930 tracking show it was delivered

Tom Brady 2002 Pacific Atomic Game Used Jersey 1/95 (#360192882541) US $21.99

I'm assuming paypal sided with you in both instances. Or wasn't there a claim filed? I did have a situation right here on the bench a couple of years ago where the dc showed it was delivered but I never recieved it. So it can happen

Tough luck buddy! I had mailed 110 gu/auto to blowout cards.com.....by DC and insured.....DC shows it was delivery ..but blowout claims they never got it....Finally after about 2 weeks...got paid by the postal office! Best regards, David

I was selling some misc fishing items on ebay in January. All my transactions went through just fine and after a few months I threw all the DC #'s away. Not a week after I did that I had a file claimed against me with paypal. I tried contacting the person with the email it showed on paypal nothing. I tried to figure it out on and with ebay nothing. All my transactions had gone through and I received positive feedback. I then emailed paypal several times telling them this along with the fact that the guy wouldnt respond to emails. They ended up docking my account almost $20 because of it. I have sold a thing on ebay since.

I'm assuming paypal sided with you in both instances. Or wasn't there a claim filed? I did have a situation right here on the bench a couple of years ago where the dc showed it was delivered but I never recieved it. So it can happen

In both cases, neither buyer filed a claim, so paypal is not part of the equation. Just took a hit on my feedback and stars.

---

The 1st guy left TEN Negatives TODAY with the same comment "no card gave it like two months"...also, 4 minutes earlier he left me "sweet card" on another sale. Go figure!

You should get the buyers contact info and call them, stating your case and asking if they'd retract the fb. Side benefit to doing that........ if they're contact info isn't good and you let ebay know, they could get suspended or naru'd and the negs will be automatically removed :)

You should get the buyers contact info and call them, stating your case and asking if they'd retract the fb. Side benefit to doing that........ if they're contact info isn't good and you let ebay know, they could get suspended or naru'd and the negs will be automatically removed :)

His home phone was not valid, so they are looking into it. Also the names are totally different from the account and the actually buyer (but we all have 2ndard accounts and stuff).