I'm In SHOCK! Someone Explain This One?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

If you can figure out how to duplicate those results, I'll send you a bunch of my $5 cards on consignment!

Very cool Craig! I have had that happen a few times. I had a card that I had sold before for $25 sell for $105, not sure why, and I did get paid.

Is it rare for those to have a blue swatch? Otherwise it's just one of those strange Ebay bidding war things:)

Is it rare for those to have a blue swatch? Otherwise it's just one of those strange Ebay bidding war things:)

Not at all. I've probably owned 10 of them over the years. Each one exactly the same except for the serial number. Maybe they collect cards numbered 13/?? Regardless, as fast a payment as I have ever had. Great eBayer!

Thanks
Craig

Not at all. I've probably owned 10 of them over the years. Each one exactly the same except for the serial number. Maybe they collect cards numbered 13/?? Regardless, as fast a payment as I have ever had. Great eBayer!

Thanks
Craig

If that's the case I'm gonna dig up all my cards #13/ and list them right now lol

One person tried of losing to the same buyer ......decides to make the other person pay dearly.......the winner normal pays.....because he has deep pockets and does not realize what happened! Best regards, David

One person tried of losing to the same buyer ......decides to make the other person pay dearly.......the winner normal pays.....because he has deep pockets and does not realize what happened! Best regards, David
This is most definitely what happened...except he KNOWS and doesn't care (the guy needs to LEARN sniping!)
Believe me, I went thru several long years of this and I KNEW what happened EACH TIME.
--

Craig,

Be glad that no one is accusing you of shill bidding!!! :eek: Happens sometimes when someone here loses to another bidder and happens way too frequently on other forums.

Craig,

Be glad that no one is accusing you of shill bidding!!! :eek: Happens sometimes when someone here loses to another bidder and happens way too frequently on other forums.

I would laugh my butt off after tonights auctions if someone accused me of that. I had an Autograph /25 listed tonight that the only other one I had ever seen before sold for $70 and mine sold for $8.50! Then an $8.00 Game Used card /325 that sells often at $1-$5 sells for $48.00. Not to mention, I would be the biggest moron on the board for making this thread if that was the case.

Thanks
Craig

Craig, nice sale. Sometmes things happen that way. I know that on here I post for wants or cards for trade and don't get a response. I look a couple days later in the new posts section and see that someone wants what I had posted for trade days earlier. It's a matter of timing. On ebay it goes the same way. Everyone can't be on all of the time. Hope all is going well for you. Butch

Wow, wish that'd happen to me once in a while :D Very nice, lucky you! Sometimes it just happens with cards- bidding wars. I've seen it before a decent amount.