IP from the Puerto Rico Winter League 11/19/10-11/20/10

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mr.js36

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I went Friday and Saturday to the game between Mayaguez and Carolina and I got these:
Armando Rios 2/2
Luis Matos 5/5
Antonio Alfonseca 5/5
Valerio De Los Santos 1/1
Francis Beltran 3/3 (1 for Marc Expos94)
Jeff Dominguez 1/1
Danny Gonzalez 2/2
Luis Aguayo 10/10 (5 on Friday and 5 on Saturday)
Orlando Merced 6/6
Dee Gordon 2 cards and 2 8x10 photos
Cirilo "Tommy" Cruz 1/1
some of these cards are part of 50/50's that I have with some members of The Bench.
Thanks for looking :)
Javier

Otra buena cosecha, Javier. Oye, averiguate si Jose Antonio Pagan va a los juegos. Tengo un auto de el que esta PSA certified, pero esta encapsulado y es en boligrafo. Me gustaria conseguir una en sharpie y sin encapsular. Yo se que el simpre iba a ver los juegos en Caguas, pero no se si todavia lo hace. Me dejas saber por favor.

Luis

Dee Gordon is a nice guy, or at least he was when he was with the Loons two seasons ago. Tom Gordon was not there this weekend?

Dee Gordon is a nice guy, or at least he was when he was with the Loons two seasons ago. Tom Gordon was not there this weekend?
Yeahh he's very quiet and friendly. His dad was not there..I had some cards just in case.

Last edited:
Wow! Congrats! How do you do it? Are you the only one at these games? Lol. :d
there are like 6 others that go to every game......But I got the advantage of speaking english and spanish. We wait for them in a lobby where they pass and stop to sign autographs.