Is this Fake or a Mistake?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The best way to find out it seems is to ask the seller himself...It might be a mistake on his part and might not be aware of it...If you have dealings with him in the past, I don't see why you couldn't ask him.
Robert

The best way to find out it seems is to ask the seller himself...It might be a mistake on his part and might not be aware of it...If you have dealings with him in the past, I don't see why you couldn't ask him.
Robert

I have, been waiting for a response.

I would imagine if he's putting a limit of 40 auctions for his $3 shipping fee he has a lot of material and does a ton of business as his 100,000+ rating should attest to. I'm sure it's the same card with a different serial number.

He probably used a template for the auction and forgot to edit the s/n. That's just a guess though.

That seller sells a lot, but I've noticed that he has a tendency to not pack things well -- i.e. cards in topholders without sleeves. Although, he obviously he has plenty of satisfied customers.

I had run into that once but not the same seller. The seller made a mistake and used the same picute and numbering by mistake. after I broght it his or her attention he or her corrected it. I would give him/her the bennifet of the dought until you hear back from them