Is Venting Allowed?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I hate checking buckets. 10 times outta 10 I'd much rather look through a list (if it's an orginzed list; by sport and the cards are in yearly order).

And on the library computers photo buckets seem to freeze up the windows, thus wasting valuable time for me :(

Ok, time for me to vent a little bit. Here are a couple things that REALLY bother me:

1. CMB - Ok, first off, quit being lazy and at least spell the words out. There are only three words there, for crying out loud. For me, I am not looking for autos or game-used except for maybe a couple players that I list. In other words, if I have the time to make a lenghty list, the least some of the others on this site can do is make a short list if there is something I have that they want.

2. Possible inability to read what I post - Personally, I think some people just don't want to read all the way through when they see a certain set posted. My main pet peeve with this is when I post my INSERTS and such from a box break for trade, I always have people ask for base. STOP THAT! lol. If I wanted to trade my base, I would have posted my base.

3. People wanting something for nothing - Let's keep this one simple (else I might pull out what little hair I have left). When someone posts cards for sale at an obvious discounted rate, DO NOT ASK THEM FOR A LOWER PRICE. I know people want the best possible deal, but greed goes in more than one direction.

4. The amazing disappearing posters - This pretty much speaks for itself. IF you post on someones thread, follow up.

Ok, time for me to vent a little bit. Here are a couple things that REALLY bother me:

1. CMB - Ok, first off, quit being lazy and at least spell the words out. There are only three words there, for crying out loud. For me, I am not looking for autos or game-used except for maybe a couple players that I list. In other words, if I have the time to make a lenghty list, the least some of the others on this site can do is make a short list if there is something I have that they want.

2. Possible inability to read what I post - Personally, I think some people just don't want to read all the way through when they see a certain set posted. My main pet peeve with this is when I post my INSERTS and such from a box break for trade, I always have people ask for base. STOP THAT! lol. If I wanted to trade my base, I would have posted my base.

3. People wanting something for nothing - Let's keep this one simple (else I might pull out what little hair I have left). When someone posts cards for sale at an obvious discounted rate, DO NOT ASK THEM FOR A LOWER PRICE. I know people want the best possible deal, but greed goes in more than one direction.

4. The amazing disappearing posters - This pretty much speaks for itself. IF you post on someones thread, follow up.

ANOTHER thing that bothers me on here is "ebay prices." Did I miss something, but when did the bench change its name to EBAY Part II. Ebay prices are misleading at times and TOO many people use ONE deal they got once to measure what they should pay for everything.

To my fellow benchers out there, STOP wanting SOMETHING for NOTHING.

Ok, I feel better now. lol