It took about 14 tries over 4 months...finally get a Mega Bowman box from Walgreen!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

David K.

Legend
5.00 star(s)
Got up early before the heat and got a few things that we're running low on....in the case in the toy section were 3 mega bowman boxes! Hit the customer service button and a few minutes later asked for one box! Costly $34.99.....But from now on get there early.....Early bird gets the baseball cards! Best regards, David PS they opened up at 8:00 am and I got there about 8:05 am.

Dang, my wife is a store manager at Walgreens here in Illinois, and we haven't seen them. I will tell her to keep an eye out for them, as I would like one. Especially if I can get it on a discount day for her, which would save me 25%.
Thats a good discount! First time for me to see a Mega Box of Bowman....Best regards, David

First bonus Mega pack: Futurist Spencer Torkelson Tigers, Green refractor of Tristn Casas Red Sox 25/99 Bowman Chromem. base cards Jeisson Rosario Red Sox, Richardson Blue Jays, Royce Lewis Twins.

Second bonus pack: Rookie of the year favorites Jo Adell Angels RC. base cards: Nolan Jones Indians, Vidal Brujan Rays, Nick Yorke Red Sox and Matthew Thompson White Sox.

Got up early before the heat and got a few things that we're running low on....in the case in the toy section were 3 mega bowman boxes! Hit the customer service button and a few minutes later asked for one box! Costly $34.99.....But from now on get there early.....Early bird gets the baseball cards! Best regards, David PS they opened up at 8:00 am and I got there about 8:05 am.
We got some here at Walgreens last week here in NW Houston a mile from my house. About 12 Mega Bowman Boxes. Dont usually buy Bowman but over the next few days I bought 3 of them. All gone now a week later.