It took about 14 tries over 4 months...finally get a Mega Bowman box from Walgreen!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

We got some here at Walgreens last week here in NW Houston a mile from my house. About 12 Mega Bowman Boxes. Dont usually buy Bowman but over the next few days I bought 3 of them. All gone now a week later.
It would have been better when Bowman hobby was live...but something is better than nothing. Best regards, David

Dang, my wife is a store manager at Walgreens here in Illinois, and we haven't seen them. I will tell her to keep an eye out for them, as I would like one. Especially if I can get it on a discount day for her, which would save me 25%.
2 Walgreens by me doesn't sell cards

Congrats on finding a box David.

I gave up awhile back at walmart and target way before they stopped selling them in the store. Walgreen's is about a 2 min walk from my location and have never seen any cards except those repacked $9.99 packages with misc loose cards from various years.

Ok, thanks for the reply! If it falls through lmk.
We already have a trade. Theres a 6 day rule between trades......don't say it....because I care and I'm the judge and jury!
Congrats on finding a box David.

I gave up awhile back at walmart and target way before they stopped selling them in the store. Walgreen's is about a 2 min walk from my location and have never seen any cards except those repacked $9.99 packages with misc loose cards from various years.
My Walgreen is about a 7 minute walk...and if not for the small things that I need...I would have missed out again. Best regards, David

Our walgreens carries Topps cello packs at best, never seen a blaster there. Although I live in Rite Aid country so all of our Walgreen's are converted in the past couple years with the buyout. :(

We have better odds at winning the lotto, lol. I got lucky also and was able to grab two but the guy behind me was looking for some so I gave him one box.

Let me know what u have in trade for the Tigers RC card.....any 2021 topps gold cards of RC or star players. Best regards, David
David

I know I have the below #/2021 gold
97 Gold Niko Goodrum
481 Gold Taylor Widener RC

I also have a topps silver foil stamped of Alex Kirilloff Top Prospect card

Not sure if you like donruss but I have his liberty card as well.

I can get a list and pics of others for you when I get home.

John