It's done!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Myerburg311

MVP
4.90 star(s)
I got the final card I need for my 08 Heroes Kazmir rainbow! The Beige patch.. I wish it was an actual "patch" but whatcha gonna do

08upperdeckheroes.jpg

08upperdeckheroesautographspurple.jpg

08upperdeckheroesbeige.jpg

08upperdeckheroesblack.jpg

08upperdeckheroesbrown.jpg

08upperdeckheroescharcoal.jpg

08upperdeckheroesemerald.jpg

08upperdeckheroesjerseyblack.jpg

08upperdeckheroesjerseyemerald.jpg

08upperdeckheroesjerseylightblue.jpg

08upperdeckheroesjerseynavyblue.jpg

08upperdeckheroeslightblue.jpg

08upperdeckheroesnavyblue.jpg

08upperdeckheroespatchbeige.jpg

08upperdeckheroespatchlightblue.jpg

08upperdeckheroespatchpurple.jpg

08upperdeckheroespurple.jpg

08upperdeckheroesred.jpg

08upperdeckheroesseagreen.jpg

:D :D :D :D :D

Chris

Last edited:
Congrats!!! Ia m the Purple Burrell away from completeing my rainbow. I don;t think I will ever see it though :(

Congratulations! I'm still one short of the all auto/gu/patch 2008 ud heroes Ken Griffey Jr! Still need the emerald/gu auto 2008 ud heroes Ken Griffey Jr serial #5!! Best regards, David

looking at your complete set and the fact that i have never seen the red jersey card before of dontrelle is it safe to assume that the red jersey cards were not produced?

dan

I didn't even know they made 1/1s from this set..

And yes I do believe the Red Jerseys were never made as I've never seen ANY red jerseys before..

I didn't even know they made 1/1s from this set..

And yes I do believe the Red Jerseys were never made as I've never seen ANY red jerseys before..

yeah i havent seen any on ebay since this has come out. i wonder how many other cards beckett lists that were never even made.

dan