Jamie Moyer Through the Years Display FS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KCLJ520

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Hello all,

I am selling this Jamie Moyer collage I made, with cards that he signed from each MLB team that he played for during his awesome 26-season career! It measures 14"x18" and has many unique features. His 86 Fleer RC is the first card, and the last is a 2013 Topps commemmorating his Oldest Player To Win a Game accomplishment. His Topps sticker is also included, as well as cards from the Rangers, Cardinals, Orioles, Red Sox, Mariners, Phillies, and Rockies.

http://s1317.photobucket.com/user/k...jpg.html?&_suid=14005466892540658356389815518

Asking just $20 dlvd!

Thanks and God Bless!

Kevin Mc

Last edited:
Nice auto collection of Moyer. Although I am not a Moyer collector I was wondering how easy it would be to reorganize this collection into a different display or is it permanent the way it is? Just asking a question that others may have been wondering.

Great question Brian, it would be very easy, the cards are all held in by photo corners, so this could easily be re-organized, placed in an album, in card sleeves, etc.

God Bless,

Kevin Mc

Last bump, dismantling this week to piece out on COMC if anyone is interested, just need $20 and I will cover delivery, confirmation, etc.

God Bless,

Kevin Mc

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online