**JETER PULLED** 1993 SP Baseball *FACTORY SEALED* Box - Pack Out! **SOLD OUT**

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Loyalty32

HOF
5.00 star(s)
I'm no longer subscribed to this thread. If there are any questions, please send me a PM. Thank you to everyone for making this a success!

*CJ101 PULLED A BEAUTIFUL DEREK JETER ROOKIE! SEE POST #52!*

*ALL PACKS SHIPPED ON WEDNESDAY 7/11/12! THANK YOU!*

First let me say, this has already been cleared with Peter (Champs96ws). This is NOT a Presell deal. I already have the Factory Sealed Box in hand. I actually have 2. That eliminates you having to pay up front and cuts back on the waiting time! Not to mention, you don't have to worry about buying leftover packs from someone on eBay who has already pulled a Jeter or 2 from the box and is selling you dead packs!

The price PER pack is $18.00 delivered. I'm not asking anything extra for Paypal fees, shipping, materials or anything else. It's just a flat $18.00 per pack. (Each pack will be sandwiched between 2 toploads, sealed in a graded card bag and shipped in a bubble mailer. Delivery Confirmation will be included on each package as well)

Please do NOT send payment until all packs have been claimed. Please post in this thread, not via PM, that you would like however many packs you are interested in. I want everything out in the open. I will then add you into one of the 24 slots that are available. (I won't be opening any of the packs from this box myself!)

Once all 24 packs have been claimed, I will post each deal in the Trade Manager for you to confirm. If there are not enough people interested to sell all of the packs in a reasonable amount of time, then it's a NO go! I'm not going to sell just a few random packs here and there over time. That assures everyone that there are no games being played and that if someone pulls a Jeter or 2 out of the first 6 packs, that I'm not stuck with the remains of a dead box. This is an all or nothing deal.

Assuming all packs are accounted for and all trades have been confirmed, I will then start accepting payments. NOTHING will be mailed out until ALL packs have been paid for. Yes, that means everyone will have to pay for the packs before anyones packs will be mailed out. If someone doesn't pay in a reasonable amount of time, their pack will become available for anyone to purchase. If for some reason all but one person pays for thier packs and we can't get anyone to take the last pack, I will refund all payments. (Please be considerate of fellow Bench members and follow through. Don't be "that guy".)

All 24 packs will be shipped out on the same day. Everyone should get them around the same time. Then let the Jeter hunt begin! It would also be cool if we had a thread where everyone could post the results of the packs they busted with scans! Any questions, just ask!

Thanks
Craig

1 - mj23bullsfan - PAID
2 - jreimsch - PAID
3 - jreimsch - PAID
4 - David K. - PAID
5 - David K. - PAID
6 - plopowitz - PAID
7 - cjay101 - PAID *PULLED A JETER!*
8 - dstwinsfan - PAID
9 - dstwinsfan - PAID
10 - Bobby813 - PAID
11 - Bobby813 - PAID
12 - Cardsandballs - PAID
13 - Motown G - PAID
14 - Motown G - PAID
15 - grapler135s - PAID
16 - quota - PAID
17 - JohnHenrysDad - PAID
18 - grapler135s - PAID
19 - grapler135s - PAID
20 - grapler135s - PAID
21 - jreimsch - PAID
22 - jreimsch - PAID
23 - six43dpnc - PAID
24 - six43dpnc - PAID

*This is the thread I posted in the Card Talk Forum to see if there was any interest in doing this.
http://www.thebenchtrading.com/thebench/showthread.php?t=392695

*This is a scan of the actual box that the packs will come from. I put the stickers I use with any trades I make just to show that it is in hand.
1993SPBaseballBox1TheBench.jpg

Last edited:

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Latest posts and bumps