**JETER PULLED** 1993 SP Baseball *FACTORY SEALED* Box - Pack Out! **SOLD OUT**

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

David K. - I was hoping he wasn't coming until Monday, but he was going to bring you 2 Jeter's to make up for it!

JohnHenrysDad - You know everyone was thinking "I can't believe the Red Sox fan pulled the Jeter!" when they noticed your post!

Has anyone not busted their pack(s)? Anyone not posted? I'll have to look...

I really appreciate everyone making this first "Box Pack Out" a blast! Everyone paid promptly. I'm glad we've seen at least one Jeter come out! It makes me want to open the other box I'm sitting on!

Thanks
Craig

I could be wrong, I just glanced, but I don't think we've heard from...

plopowitz x 1
Cardsandballs x 1
Motown G x 2
quota x 1

So that leaves 5 packs that we don't know the results of. Fellas?

Thanks
Craig

I didn't receive my pack. Hopefully I still have a chance to get it tomorrow.

Received pack.. no luck here...

#13 David Justice
#44 Terry Steinbach
#51 Jack Morris
#70 B.J. Surhoff
#96 Raul Mondesi
#96 Raul Mondesi (again)
#168 Gene Harris
#171 Phil Plantier
#199 Roger Clemens
#250 David McCarty
#262 Jim Abbott
#278 Alex Gonzalez Foil

The anticipation was fun!! Glad to hear someone got a Jeter!!!

If anyone, by chance, can use any of these, let me know!!

Thanks again, Craig for the opportunity!!!

Pete

Last edited:
Nice pulls everyone! This is one of my favorite sets that I'm working on. I would've maybe bought a pack if it wasn't Allen & Ginter season but I gotta save some money for A&G every year. But anyway, glad to see everyone had fun bustin' old packs!

Received pack.. no luck here...

#13 David Justice
#44 Terry Steinbach
#51 Jack Morris
#70 B.J. Surhoff
#96 Raul Mondesi
#96 Raul Mondesi (again)
#168 Gene Harris
#171 Phil Plantier
#199 Roger Clemens
#250 David McCarty
#262 Jim Abbott
#278 Alex Gonzalez Foil

The anticipation was fun!! Glad to hear someone got a Jeter!!!

If anyone, by chance, can use any of these, let me know!!

Thanks again, Craig for the opportunity!!!

Pete

#51 Jack Morris
#168 Gene Harris
#199 Roger Clemens
#262 Jim Abbott
#278 Alex Gonzalez Foil

Hi Pete, I could use the above. If you see anything from my WWW, Please PM me.

Curtis

Nice pulls everyone! This is one of my favorite sets that I'm working on. I would've maybe bought a pack if it wasn't Allen & Ginter season but I gotta save some money for A&G every year. But anyway, glad to see everyone had fun bustin' old packs!

#51 Jack Morris
#168 Gene Harris
#199 Roger Clemens
#262 Jim Abbott
#278 Alex Gonzalez Foil

Hi Pete, I could use the above. If you see anything from my WWW, Please PM me.

Curtis

Hi Curtis,
would be interested in the following for them.

2009 SP Authentic #2 Derek Jeter
1987 Donruss #97 Jose Canseco x3
1988 Topps #450 Barry Bonds

Let me know.

Thanks,

Pete

Pete - I was hoping to see another Jeter come out! I noticed alot of the packs seemed to have a dupe in them. I can't help but think there have been some 2 Jeter packs out there! It makes me want to bust my other box!

Thanks
Craig

I don't blame you!!! I knew I had a foil card, Alex Gonzalez, and it was one number off from the Jeter!!!!! I thought I was gonna get lucky for once!! ha!!

You may need to bust the box, OR just hang on to it, if you could stand it!!!
:)

Pete

ok, no problem, but I am looking at the correct list, right? :D

Pete

lol, sorry. I'm used to getting 5-10 trades a month and I've been getting 10+ lately and can't keep track of my cards. Must be getting old in my young age :eek:

I have a few extra vintage but I think they are all beaters. What conditions are you looking for on them?

Curtis

lol, sorry. I'm used to getting 5-10 trades a month and I've been getting 10+ lately and can't keep track of my cards. Must be getting old in my young age :eek:

I have a few extra vintage but I think they are all beaters. What conditions are you looking for on them?

Curtis

ha. no problem.. How about this...instead of you sending me any cards, would you just want to pay the postage of the cards you need from me? You could have them for free. I assume shipping will be around $2.00? If this sounds good, I'll mail them out tomorrow. I won't wait until the cash arrives first, so we'll receive both ends at about the same time. :)

Pete

ha. no problem.. How about this...instead of you sending me any cards, would you just want to pay the postage of the cards you need from me? You could have them for free. I assume shipping will be around $2.00? If this sounds good, I'll mail them out tomorrow. I won't wait until the cash arrives first, so we'll receive both ends at about the same time. :)

Pete

I can do that if it's fine with you. Could you post it? Thanks!

Curtis

curtis (baberuth#3), take a look at my pack list on page 4. if you need any of them, let me know and i'll get them sent off to you.

paul

Paul, could you list the #s for me? PM is best. I don't want to hijack the thread anymore than I already did :rolleyes: I should have some Bears cards for you.

Curtis

OK, my 2 packs got me a handful of awesome cards!

Premier Prospects Marc Newfield #283

Eddie Murray
Rickey Henderson
Barry Bonds
Lou Whitaker
Eric Davis
BJ Surhoff
David Justice
Deion Sanders
Marquis Grissom

Plus a few more.

Good times! Thanks!!