July Hit Streak Contest

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh, I'm so frustrated! Gotta love getting two DNP to end my streak :(
Guess I've got one more strike for this month. Maybe I'll start up my streak again!

And away we go....we have 17 participants for the July version. Hopefully that number will continue to grow as the season progresses. By my count, we have 3 takers on the side bet (jaybo374, chieftazmisty, david k.).

Sorry guys..Haven't had a chance to update in a couple days. Out of town for the 4th, spent the last two days graphing the Womens US Open (pics of that later this week) and now at a conference for work. Have barely looked at anything baseball related since about the 2nd. In any case, you don't want to hear why there hasn't been update, just that I need to get one posted!! Here we go, looks like we still have one perfect ticket, Jaybo is on a roll the last couple months.

Three Strikes - chief wahoo, intelliracer, katester44, anglinomics, scc76, mrknicks, mm1sub, benski3, tennelson55, rhauch

Two Strikes - andydrummond, greatdadx2, chieftazmisty

One Strike - david k.*, bearpup, benski3, topaz77

No Strikes - jaybo374*

First pitch today is at 11:05am, please have your pick in by than. Contest is closed to new entries.

Updates will be sparse through the holiday weekend, will do my best to keep everyone informed.

Once the contest is complete, I will post up all side bets. Good luck to everyone.

And away we go....we have 17 participants for the July version. Hopefully that number will continue to grow as the season progresses. By my count, we have 3 takers on the side bet (jaybo374, chieftazmisty, david k.).

Sorry guys..Haven't had a chance to update in a couple days. Out of town for the 4th, spent the last two days graphing the Womens US Open (pics of that later this week) and now at a conference for work. Have barely looked at anything baseball related since about the 2nd. In any case, you don't want to hear why there hasn't been update, just that I need to get one posted!! Here we go, looks like we still have one perfect ticket, Jaybo is on a roll the last couple months.

Three Strikes - chief wahoo, intelliracer, katester44, anglinomics, scc76, mrknicks, mm1sub, benski3, tennelson55, rhauch, andydrummond, chieftazmisty*

Two Strikes - greatdadx2, bearpup

One Strike - david k.*, topaz77

No Strikes - jaybo374*

First pitch today is at 1:05pm, please have your pick in by than. Contest is closed to new entries.

Updates will be sparse through the holiday weekend, will do my best to keep everyone informed.

Once the contest is complete, I will post up all side bets. Good luck to everyone.

Three Strikes - chief wahoo, intelliracer, katester44, anglinomics, scc76, mrknicks, mm1sub, benski3, tennelson55, rhauch

Two Strikes - andydrummond, greatdadx2, chieftazmisty

One Strike - david k.*, bearpup, benski3, topaz77

No Strikes - jaybo374*

First pitch today is at 11:05am, please have your pick in by than. Contest is closed to new entries.

katester, can you double check my stats. I'm showing that I have no strikes.

Thanks, Topaz

Everyone still hanging tough - no eliminations yesterday. Topaz77 - I double checked and you are correct, you did not pick up a strike on the 7th, so you and Jaybo are both still perfect through 9. I apologize for the error, thanks for keeping me honest!!

Three Strikes - chief wahoo, intelliracer, katester44, anglinomics, scc76, mrknicks, mm1sub, benski3, tennelson55, rhauch, andydrummond, chieftazmisty*

Two Strikes - greatdadx2, david k.*, bearpup

One Strike - NONE

No Strikes - jaybo374*, topaz77

First pitch today is at 4:05pm, please have your pick in by than. Contest is closed to new entries.

Another one takes a walk to the dugout, David K. picks up his third strike, leaving us with 4. Two who are still perfect and two who are on the brink with two strikes.

Three Strikes - chief wahoo, intelliracer, katester44, anglinomics, scc76, mrknicks, mm1sub, benski3, tennelson55, rhauch, andydrummond, chieftazmisty*. david k.*

Two Strikes - greatdadx2, bearpup

One Strike - NONE

No Strikes - jaybo374*, topaz77

First pitch today is at 2:10, please have your pick in by than. Contest is closed to new entries.

And than there were two..as two more take a walk back to the dugout after the weekend. No one is perfect anymore, and the contest is on hold until we get through the All Star Break - picks will be made again starting on the 17th.

Three Strikes - chief wahoo, intelliracer, katester44, anglinomics, scc76, mrknicks, mm1sub, benski3, tennelson55, rhauch, andydrummond, chieftazmisty*. david k.*, bearpup, greatdadx2

Two Strikes - jaybo374*

One Strike - topaz77

No Strikes - None

No picks until after the all star break. Contest is closed to new entries.

...and then there was one. Congrats to Topaz. McCutchen went 0 for 4 last night so I'm out.

Streaks are funny things - losing streaks seem to happen just as quickly as winning streaks. I had a ten game streak going only to be followed by a three games without a hit.

Can't wait until two weeks so I can try again.

Thanks Katester44 for this monthly contest that tests our predictive skills. While the prizes you offer are nice, I'd still take part of this contest even if there was no prize offered; I just love the competition.

...and then there was one. Congrats to Topaz. McCutchen went 0 for 4 last night so I'm out.

Streaks are funny things - losing streaks seem to happen just as quickly as winning streaks. I had a ten game streak going only to be followed by a three games without a hit.

Thanks Katester44 for this monthly contest that tests our predictive skills. While the prizes you offer are nice, I'd still take part of this contest even if there was no prize offered; I just love the competition.

Thanks Joaybo374. You are right about streaks, obviously this is the best I've ever done. Can't count how many DNP's or postponed games have taken me out of the contest. Anyway the contest is fun, win or lose.
Thanks Katester44 for the contest.

Thanks Joaybo374. You are right about streaks, obviously this is the best I've ever done. Can't count how many DNP's or postponed games have taken me out of the contest. Anyway the contest is fun, win or lose.
Thanks Katester44 for the contest.

Sorry, I have been traveling again and not spending a lot of time on the computer. Topaz - go ahead and pick your prizes and I will get it posted and mailed out to you.

Next one will be up by the end of the weekend. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.