Jumpin on that Aqueous Bandwagon!!!

slavlite

5.00 star(s)
When the wife agrees with your spending logic, do not disagree with her!

Just ended so This is the ebay pic. Seriously never thought I would own this card, pretty thrilled with this addition.

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Congrats! Is there a Frank Thomas Aqueous card??? Best regards, David PS I hope not.....I can just see a bidding war and the card going for three figure...:rolleyes:

chieftazmisty

5.00 star(s)
Congrats
Very nice card . what an addition to yor collection. Wow thou you and Loyalty32 getting the same type of rare cards on the same day. Nice job well done
Chief

timfsu2k

5.00 star(s)
Nice find there! Never even been a Ryan offered on ebay as far as I can tell. Just read and old article on Wax Heaven and he was talking about a Sandberg from this set selling for $41!! That would be a steal. I know there is a Ripken from this set, I've seen the back on that same blog.

bzickefoose1

4.90 star(s)
Nice find there! Never even been a Ryan offered on ebay as far as I can tell. Just read and old article on Wax Heaven and he was talking about a Sandberg from this set selling for $41!! That would be a steal. I know there is a Ripken from this set, I've seen the back on that same blog.

Ugh, I remember that Sandberg - it wasn't very long ago. I didn't do my homework before that auction and I'll probably never see one again!