Jumping into the TTM game

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Todays mail...
Uwe Blab ( a fellow IU Hoosier) personalized two index cards
Bobby Bonilla switched my index cards for a 2001 Topps card (I forgot he played for the Cardinals) Cool card but I would have preferred the index cards.
Still not a bad little day

Best mail day to date!
Sparky Anderson signed one of the three index cards even though he included a note (signed "sparky") saying he could no longer sign through the mail. So I am thankful for the 1 and 1/2 sigs I got from him
Nate Archibald signed 2 of the three index cards
Duke Snider must have received both letters the same day.
He signed ALL THREE baseball cards and even though I told him he didn't need to sign the index cards, he signed the back of the one I wrote the note to him on.
Rick Rhoden Signed my baseball card and my index card

Not bad!

Today's mail brought
Tim Hardaway 1 signed IC
Paul Blair signed index card and both signed cards
Bobby Thomson signed all three index cards
Gino Marchetti signed my index card and included oversize signed hall of fame card.

Another awesome day!
Bob Bailor replaced my two index cards with signed 1978, 1979 and 1981 Topps cards
Frank Lucchesi signed three index cards and included his own signed card
John Wooden whom I must have written twice by mistake sent three signed index cards personalized
Jimmy Key Signed 3 baseball cards

Last two days update....
Ernie Whitt signed all six cards sent to him
Tito Francona signed my index cards and included a signed photo
Virgil Trucks signed 3 index cards and included a signed trading card and a signed info card about his book which I plan to order
then the biggest so far
Muhammad Ali sent a signed 4X6 portrait photo. The sig is clean and not shaky at all!

last few days have been great.
Returns included Charlie Hough, Jim Greengrass, John Smiley, Buck Martinez, Less Moss, Sam Mele, George Kell, Ernie Broglio, Billy Hunter and Woodie .

I hope Frank Viola is enjoying my cards........

how long did the Sutton take?

i sent to him about a month ago and still have got nothing back.

Todays mail brought 6
Gene Keady 2 IC
Mike Mussina signed 2 out of 4 baseball cards
Jim Barr 3 IC with various inscriptions about his record of 41 straight outs
Zane Smith 3 baseball cards
Steve Foucault 4 index cards
Dick Schofield SR 3 Index cards

I think he did because in the letter I wrote him I told him what an incredible accomplishment it was.
He signed them
"41 straight outs", "41 straight outs 1972" and "41 consecutive batters retired 1972"
Mussina is the one I am trying to figure out. He signed a 93 leaf and a Donruss Classics (yankees)
He did not sign either the score or bowman rookie. Does he have a 2 card limit or will he not sign his rookies or was 2 all he felt like doing that day?? lol

I think he did because in the letter I wrote him I told him what an incredible accomplishment it was.
He signed them
"41 straight outs", "41 straight outs 1972" and "41 consecutive batters retired 1972"
Mussina is the one I am trying to figure out. He signed a 93 leaf and a Donruss Classics (yankees)
He did not sign either the score or bowman rookie. Does he have a 2 card limit or will he not sign his rookies or was 2 all he felt like doing that day?? lol

Congrats on the successes....I sent Mussina three cards and received two back signed.....sounds like he only signs two at a time

Thanks for the info. I'll try the other two in a couple of months. :)
This has been alot of fun. I have even found a local dealer who will buy duplicate signed index cards which will help me pay for the postage/envelopes to send out more of these.

Today was a nice day...
Bobby Bonilla 3 baseball cards
Jim Hickman 4 IC
Billy Ray Barnes 3 IC. 2 inscribed EAGLES 33 and one awesome one inscribed "EAGLES 33 PRO BOWL 58,59,60 NFL CHAMPS 1960"
Fernando Valenzuela one IC
Robin Roberts Hall Of Fame card

Today was a fail day.
Larry Csonka sent a note saying his schedule did not allow time for individual signings. He returned my index cards and an unsigned photo postcard with his biography on the back.