Jumping into the TTM game

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Todays mail brought good and bad.
Hank Aaron was a disaster. First time I sent him two custom photos with offer to keep one he signed the outside protector and not the photo.
So I sent again without the protector and this time he sends them both back, still unsigned. Waste of about $8 worth of postage and mailers.
On to the good....
Was a Pirates day with several signed baseball cards each from Larry Mcwilliams, Brian Fisher and Bill Almon and 2 index cards from Charlie Kress who played baseball in the 40's-50's and spent 3 years in the Army during W.W.2
Also Boog Powell signed an index card.

Nice day today.
Bob Kipper signed 6 trading cards
Jimmy Key signed TEN cards (told him to keep some)
Milt Schmidt signed one of 3 index cards but inscribed his hall of fame year, Boston Bruins and more
Mark Grace signed two of 3 trading cards

Several successes recently. Matt Williams signed 6 cards, Walt Bellamy, Bert Campaneris, Bobby Doerr, and others....
John Antonelli was a big fat failure. Sent 2 IC, he used my SASE to return them unsigned with no explaination.

looks like it's going pretty well... you have a few guys who you've indicated as write offs but I've gotten TTM and seen others too so I wouldn't give up on Rex Hudler or Rob Ducey if you really want them.

Lots of great stuff in the mail. Carl Erskine inscribed 2 index cards dating it for both no hitters and listing all of the years he was in a world series.
Bobby Bragan wrote a nice note and sent extra cards.