June 28 Peoria Chiefs IP Recap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rl16

MVP
5.00 star(s)
My 6 year old son's baseball league finished up last week. His team finish first in season and tournament out of an 11 team league. I asked what he wanted to do for a reward and he picked a 3 hour trip to Peoria to watch the Chiefs. Usually I am all for this, but there was a good chance of rain this past weekend. We chose to go to Sunday night's game since it was kid's day and team autograph day. Both my kids received a replica Sunday jersey and a free meal. Here are the autos we got:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I took this picture last month on Star Wars night. I have see better theme jerseys, but also far worse.

attachment.php

My son loves getting his picture taking with players that share his name. Alex de Leon is not a house hold name, but my son is a big fan anyway.

We sat through a 30 minute rain delay during the 2nd inning. At the end of the 5th came a big storm. We chose to leave since I had to work on Monday. Game was called anyway. We could of had many more autos, but we got most of the players on team balls during our trip in May.

He does have a nice sig, can almost see a smiley face at the bottom. Very nice kid for a first round draft pick. He took a great picture with my daughter that I hope to get signed if we make it back there this year before he get promoted.

The Flaherty reminded me of Billy Hamilton for some reason.......Congrats!

That is fantastic! Just went with our family to our local indy league team, and really had fun! Congrats on some successes, but more importantly, thanks for spending quality time with your children!

God Bless,

Kevin Mc