Last '14 Update Gold card US69 Dellin Betances needed

Applegate

5.00 star(s)
I am down to needing just 1 for my '14 Topps Update gold set. I need the US69 Dellin Betances BV $1 but I am willing to trade in your favor. Does anyone have this available? PLMK if you have it and what your needs are.
Thanks,
Gary

katester44

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Hey Gary,

Good news - I have it. You have have always gone the extra mile with our trades and hooked me up with a bunch of Pucketts for my PC, so go ahead and post it up as a free card and I will send it your way.

Applegate

5.00 star(s)
Hey Gary,

Good news - I have it. You have have always gone the extra mile with our trades and hooked me up with a bunch of Pucketts for my PC, so go ahead and post it up as a free card and I will send it your way.

Andy,
That is awesome. I have it posted. Many thanks to you, my friend.

Gary

RHauch

5.00 star(s)
Andy,

I would ask at least $20 for it. :) :).

Gary - Glad to see you finished the set as well. That is two now that have been put together now.

Applegate

5.00 star(s)
Andy,

Gary - Glad to see you finished the set as well. That is two now that have been put together now.

Ron,
Thanks. I have always wanted a gold set and now I finally have one. I noticed you finished yours
rather quickly.
Gary

katester44

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Andy,

LOL - Even if I asked for $20 in trade, I would probably still owe a little bit for all the bonus Pucketts that have come my way. Plus, it is the last card for a set - those last cards can be elusive! Maybe I could have had a little fun and waited a couple weeks to let him know I had it.