Last '14 Update Gold card US69 Dellin Betances needed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Applegate

MVP
5.00 star(s)
I am down to needing just 1 for my '14 Topps Update gold set. I need the US69 Dellin Betances BV $1 but I am willing to trade in your favor. Does anyone have this available? PLMK if you have it and what your needs are.
Thanks,
Gary

Hey Gary,

Good news - I have it. You have have always gone the extra mile with our trades and hooked me up with a bunch of Pucketts for my PC, so go ahead and post it up as a free card and I will send it your way.

Hey Gary,

Good news - I have it. You have have always gone the extra mile with our trades and hooked me up with a bunch of Pucketts for my PC, so go ahead and post it up as a free card and I will send it your way.

Andy,
That is awesome. I have it posted. Many thanks to you, my friend.

Gary

Andy,

I would ask at least $20 for it. :) :).

Gary - Glad to see you finished the set as well. That is two now that have been put together now.

Andy,

I would ask at least $20 for it. :) :).

Gary - Glad to see you finished the set as well. That is two now that have been put together now.

LOL - Even if I asked for $20 in trade, I would probably still owe a little bit for all the bonus Pucketts that have come my way. Plus, it is the last card for a set - those last cards can be elusive! Maybe I could have had a little fun and waited a couple weeks to let him know I had it.