bonzomoretti

5.00 star(s)
Looking for the ;last one for the set:

1989 LJN TALKING BASEBALL – 48 Keith Hernandez

LMK, Thanks

Last edited:

NYBBNUTT

5.00 star(s)
Mike - Let me check but I should have all three of the 1984 Donruss Champions. I remember buying a box of those and have them somewhere in a box. I'll check and get back to you.

bonzomoretti

5.00 star(s)
Mike - Let me check but I should have all three of the 1984 Donruss Champions. I remember buying a box of those and have them somewhere in a box. I'll check and get back to you.

STOP your search! Appreciate the offer but just got an email from a buddy who just put the 3 Champions in the mail. Thanks so much for offering. Mike

mrhaverkamp

5.00 star(s)
Hey Mike - I have the '89 LJN Talking Baseball Game 6 card....oddly didn't equate it with being a Mets card as it pictures Mike Scott finishing off his no-hitter against the Giants! I think you can hit a good group of my 2010 Topps Natl Chicle needs on my wantlist; let me know how many you found. Tks, Jim

bonzomoretti

5.00 star(s)
Hey Mike - I have the '89 LJN Talking Baseball Game 6 card....oddly didn't equate it with being a Mets card as it pictures Mike Scott finishing off his no-hitter against the Giants! I think you can hit a good group of my 2010 Topps Natl Chicle needs on my wantlist; let me know how many you found. Tks, Jim

Hey Jim, Actually, I thought it was the Mike Scott versus the Mets game. Is it not?

NYBBNUTT

5.00 star(s)
STOP your search! Appreciate the offer but just got an email from a buddy who just put the 3 Champions in the mail. Thanks so much for offering. Mike
Mike - ok sounds good ... happy you were able to get those. In my digging I did locate this one if you need it:
1989 TALKING BASEBALL – 15 Tom Seaver 1968
let me know thanks

bonzomoretti

5.00 star(s)
Mike - I have no idea what the bv is for the 1989 TALKING BASEBALL? If possible I would be interested in anything like our last trade? LMK if you want me to propose something. thx Ron

BV is $5 Ron. Please feel free to propose something or lmk what you are working on and I'll see if I can help. Thanks