LAST 1989 LJN Talkin' B'ball METS needed...Keith Hernandez

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bonzomoretti

HOF
5.00 star(s)
Looking for the ;last one for the set:

1989 LJN TALKING BASEBALL – 48 Keith Hernandez

LMK, Thanks

Last edited:
Mike - Let me check but I should have all three of the 1984 Donruss Champions. I remember buying a box of those and have them somewhere in a box. I'll check and get back to you.

Mike - Let me check but I should have all three of the 1984 Donruss Champions. I remember buying a box of those and have them somewhere in a box. I'll check and get back to you.

STOP your search! Appreciate the offer but just got an email from a buddy who just put the 3 Champions in the mail. Thanks so much for offering. Mike

Hey Mike - I have the '89 LJN Talking Baseball Game 6 card....oddly didn't equate it with being a Mets card as it pictures Mike Scott finishing off his no-hitter against the Giants! I think you can hit a good group of my 2010 Topps Natl Chicle needs on my wantlist; let me know how many you found. Tks, Jim

Hey Mike - I have the '89 LJN Talking Baseball Game 6 card....oddly didn't equate it with being a Mets card as it pictures Mike Scott finishing off his no-hitter against the Giants! I think you can hit a good group of my 2010 Topps Natl Chicle needs on my wantlist; let me know how many you found. Tks, Jim

Hey Jim, Actually, I thought it was the Mike Scott versus the Mets game. Is it not?

Hey Jim, Actually, I thought it was the Mike Scott versus the Mets game. Is it not?

The headline states "Mets Outlast Houston, Longest Playoff Game" and the final score is listed on the bottom of the card......but the photo is like I described.

STOP your search! Appreciate the offer but just got an email from a buddy who just put the 3 Champions in the mail. Thanks so much for offering. Mike
Mike - ok sounds good ... happy you were able to get those. In my digging I did locate this one if you need it:
1989 TALKING BASEBALL – 15 Tom Seaver 1968
let me know thanks

Mike - I have no idea what the bv is for the 1989 TALKING BASEBALL? If possible I would be interested in anything like our last trade? LMK if you want me to propose something. thx Ron

BV is $5 Ron. Please feel free to propose something or lmk what you are working on and I'll see if I can help. Thanks