Leaving the hobby for a while..team lots available for cost of shipping + your choice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I have enough paypal funds to play around with to make the Tigers lot work, but I am like Beachbum in the "not a fan of paying what I think it's worth" category. PM me a price and I'm sure it will be fine, I see enough there that I don't have in my collection already + will fit in my collection.

Hey guys,

I do still have both of these teams available - if you are interested in them still please let me know and I can have them out later today/tomorrow morning

Justin

LMK how many cards and how much shipping for Indians.
Thanks,
Marlies

Last edited:
Yes sir I am interested in the Red Sox lot. Thanks

I PC Red Sox

Sale Posted

I have enough paypal funds to play around with to make the Tigers lot work, but I am like Beachbum in the "not a fan of paying what I think it's worth" category. PM me a price and I'm sure it will be fine, I see enough there that I don't have in my collection already + will fit in my collection.

The Tigers have actually been claimed already, but I do appreciate your interest on these very much and maybe we can make a deal in the future!

LMK how many cards and how much shipping for Indians.
Thanks,
Marlies

Marlies,

There are probably a few hundred - I can probably get them all into a 500 ct. box and into a Flat Rate envelope so that shipping would be about $6.75; let me know what you think

Marlies,

There are probably a few hundred - I can probably get them all into a 500 ct. box and into a Flat Rate envelope so that shipping would be about $6.75; let me know what you think

So would $15 total be OK for the lot including shipping? If so, please PM me your address so I can send the payment.

Thanks,
Marlies

Let me know if you still have Diamondbacks and, if so, PM me a price.

Thanks...Joe

Anyone today? Still roughly 20 teams remaining and some pretty decent stuff.

Back for a little bit. OP updated with available teams and a free 2015 BC Kris Bryant RC BGS 9.5 for a random participant