LIQUIDATION SALE - Pay the Postage/PayPal 2,000 Baseball Cards $15 shipped

Huntington487

Pro
5.00 star(s)
Some boxes are set builders, others are team collectors, others are stars and minor stars...all of them are available. I basically have 2 weeks to move everything on line or it goes to Goodwill. I have another thread where I am listing my better cards, but these cards have everything else. You will be pleased....great for set builders, team collectors, volume collectors. Years run from 1975 to 2015. I just want to put these in the hands of fellow collectors and not in a Goodwill store. I can make up more than 50 of these in no time, so let me know if you are interested in 1 or 10 or more :)

Huntington487

Pro
5.00 star(s)
I'm sorry but I do not have time to take requests and pull specific teams or brands. I am taking handfuls from 10-12 5000 count boxes at a time and then sealing them up and stacking them, so I cannot tell you what is in the box that I am sending. I already have 25 of these boxes made and continue to make more each day as they sell.

r5-grnd-pndr

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I'll try one. How much time do you have left before your bringing them in. I may grab a few more if I can find hits to my cubs collection in them. Thanks!

Huntington487

Pro
5.00 star(s)
Post a trade for as many as you would like as I have plenty. Reds were the only team pulled in a very small percentage of the boxes. Thanks!!

Huntington487

Pro
5.00 star(s)
Posting a sale for David K and R5.

I have the 1979 Topps partial set in a binder (missing 29) and then I have a 3200 ct box of 1980 remaining.