LIQUIDATION SALE - Pay the Postage/PayPal 2,000 Baseball Cards $15 shipped

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Huntington487

Pro
5.00 star(s)
Some boxes are set builders, others are team collectors, others are stars and minor stars...all of them are available. I basically have 2 weeks to move everything on line or it goes to Goodwill. I have another thread where I am listing my better cards, but these cards have everything else. You will be pleased....great for set builders, team collectors, volume collectors. Years run from 1975 to 2015. I just want to put these in the hands of fellow collectors and not in a Goodwill store. I can make up more than 50 of these in no time, so let me know if you are interested in 1 or 10 or more :)

I'm sorry but I do not have time to take requests and pull specific teams or brands. I am taking handfuls from 10-12 5000 count boxes at a time and then sealing them up and stacking them, so I cannot tell you what is in the box that I am sending. I already have 25 of these boxes made and continue to make more each day as they sell.

I'll try one. How much time do you have left before your bringing them in. I may grab a few more if I can find hits to my cubs collection in them. Thanks!

Post a trade for as many as you would like as I have plenty. Reds were the only team pulled in a very small percentage of the boxes. Thanks!!

Posting a sale for David K and R5.

I have the 1979 Topps partial set in a binder (missing 29) and then I have a 3200 ct box of 1980 remaining.