Longoria, Love...Sports Illustrated for Kids cards for trade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Beachbum

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Snagged a SI for kids 9 card sheet the other day, offering it up for trade. Light crease down the middle cards but the left and right seem ok.

6ddbc8d1-ae34-4bf9-a5b7-26c7ffef3ee4_zpsx4rl6olv.jpg

Last edited:
You can send a list of Reds if you can. I like Eric Davis and Pete Rose primarily but have lots already would need something oddball or better

also Giancarlo Stanton from the Marlins

Forgot to check this if I forget to reply send me a PM Friday and I will look for the Stanton. Doubt you collect him but I have plenty of Jose Fernandez rookies.

Well with Rodon still being a rookie I would say my Stanton probably covers half of it or so. Figuring the Rodon may fetch $3-$4. Thinking the Stanton is probably a $1-$2 card. Do you collect Jose Fernandez? I got a 2013 Topps A&G mini RC of him I could throw in. Think its a $6 card but I am not worried on the BV of it.

Well with Rodon still being a rookie I would say my Stanton probably covers half of it or so. Figuring the Rodon may fetch $3-$4. Thinking the Stanton is probably a $1-$2 card. Do you collect Jose Fernandez? I got a 2013 Topps A&G mini RC of him I could throw in. Think its a $6 card but I am not worried on the BV of it.

If PWe is ok, that is fine with me. Post if ok with you.