Looking for baltimore oriole team issued player postcards

Camsue

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
My nephew and I are starting a new project. Looking for player postcards of former and current Baltimore orioles they do not have to be signed we are looking to send them out to get autographs. Have a lot to trade just looking for some help to get started any player and year just so they are in an oriole uniform. Thank you for reading and have a great day

tigsfan

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
I will have to see what I have unsigned, but I have a Jay Gibbons signed IP last year in blue. He was a coach in the MWL and had him sign some stuff for me before games on occasion last year.

tigsfan

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
finally found my postcard box... the Gibbons is all I have signed/unsigned (kind of what I thought). Would be looking for some set hits, but they are newer than the stuff listed on your site.

Camsue

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
finally found my postcard box... the Gibbons is all I have signed/unsigned (kind of what I thought). Would be looking for some set hits, but they are newer than the stuff listed on your site.
let me see what I can come up with my site I have not updated in almost 18 months

Camsue

Veteran
5.00 star(s)