Looking for baltimore oriole team issued player postcards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Camsue

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
My nephew and I are starting a new project. Looking for player postcards of former and current Baltimore orioles they do not have to be signed we are looking to send them out to get autographs. Have a lot to trade just looking for some help to get started any player and year just so they are in an oriole uniform. Thank you for reading and have a great day

I will have to see what I have unsigned, but I have a Jay Gibbons signed IP last year in blue. He was a coach in the MWL and had him sign some stuff for me before games on occasion last year.

finally found my postcard box... the Gibbons is all I have signed/unsigned (kind of what I thought). Would be looking for some set hits, but they are newer than the stuff listed on your site.

finally found my postcard box... the Gibbons is all I have signed/unsigned (kind of what I thought). Would be looking for some set hits, but they are newer than the stuff listed on your site.
let me see what I can come up with my site I have not updated in almost 18 months