Looking for These Young Cubs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

David, Please Set Aside for Me, Getting My Chrome in the Mail Tuesday,I Will Let You Know . Thanks Jeff

David, Here is What I Have Commons #2,14,28,110,140,167.
New Classics #NC-13 J. India
Future Stars #FS-11, FS-13.
87 BC-6, 87 BC-11, 87 BC-14, 87 BC-18. LMK if You can use Any, Jeff

David, Here is What I Have Commons #2,14,28,110,140,167.
New Classics #NC-13 J. India
Future Stars #FS-11, FS-13.
87 BC-6, 87 BC-11, 87 BC-14, 87 BC-18. LMK if You can use Any, Jeff
I can use commons: 2, 14, 28, 110, 167. Plus New Classics 13. J. India for the trade. Let me know. Best regards, David

Looking for Anything Of These Players in Cubs Uni,Would Like to Get Auto's. Brennen Davis, Cristian Hernandez, Seiya Suzuki, Kevin Alcantara, Yohendrick Pinango, Patrick Wisdom, Reginal Preciado, Nelson Velazquez, Christopher Moral, Pete Crow-Armstrong, Alexander Canario, Keegan Thompson, Caleb Kilian. LMK What You Have and Need Or Check Trade Page Link, Jeff
Anything Out There?

Larry, Can Use trhe Wisdom But BV $12.00 The Lewis is $40.00. Was There Anything Else You Could Use? LMK Jeff

Larry, Can Use trhe Wisdom But BV $12.00 The Lewis is $40.00. Was There Anything Else You Could Use? LMK Jeff
wow , did not know he was that high. what else are you looking for, maybe i can find somethings to add to the wisdom. or lmk what current autos you have in the range of the wisdom. larry

Larry,. Not Much Auto's that are $12.00. I Have a 15 Panini Cooperstown #13 Dennis Eckersley and 21 Finest Brailyn Marquez RC Blue #120/150. Feel Free to Check My Trade Page Link for Wants and Traders LMK Very Intrested, Jeff

Larry,. Not Much Auto's that are $12.00. I Have a 15 Panini Cooperstown #13 Dennis Eckersley and 21 Finest Brailyn Marquez RC Blue #120/150. Feel Free to Check My Trade Page Link for Wants and Traders LMK Very Intrested, Jeff
Hi. ill take another look at your list. i would like another auto . i dont need the eckersley or the finest marquez. thanks. Larry

If You Could Add These Fields Cards to the Wisdom, Rookies & Stars #104.
Chronicles #19, Clear Vision #10 and Stars & Stripes Magnitude #8, LMK or Post.

Looking for Anything Of These Players in Cubs Uni,Would Like to Get Auto's. Brennen Davis, Cristian Hernandez, Seiya Suzuki, Kevin Alcantara, Yohendrick Pinango, Reginal Preciado, Nelson Velazquez, Christopher Moral, Pete Crow-Armstrong, Alexander Canario, Keegan Thompson, Caleb Kilian. LMK What You Have and Need Or Check Trade Page Link, Jeff
Still Looking!