Looking for Victor Cruz cards!Anything!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I have these:2010 SAGE HIT Low Series #22 Aaron Hernandez,2011 Topps base,2012 Bowman base,Panini Prestige base,absolute memorabilia base,rookies and stars base,topps base,Platinum base,and Prime retail...for Victor Cruz I have:(all 2012) bowman base,Panini Prestige base,Rookies and stars base,Platinum base,Prime Retail base,and Topps Prolific Playmakers #PPVC...let me know if any of these interests you...pm is better

PM send!

I have these:2010 SAGE HIT Low Series #22 Aaron Hernandez,2011 Topps base,2012 Bowman base,Panini Prestige base,absolute memorabilia base,rookies and stars base,topps base,Platinum base,and Prime retail...for Victor Cruz I have:(all 2012) bowman base,Panini Prestige base,Rookies and stars base,Platinum base,Prime Retail base,and Topps Prolific Playmakers #PPVC...let me know if any of these interests you...pm is better