Looking for Victor Cruz cards!Anything!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

buy it now prices are around ten bucks on ebay,but I can trade...Looking for Andrew Luck and David Wilson rookie I don't have...also looking,and will consider Va Tech auto's and or game used,or rare cards

I don't do to much Football , I think I don't have any of those Guys, I have some Football in Bucket, Did you look there?
LMK

buy it now prices are around ten bucks on ebay,but I can trade...Looking for Andrew Luck and David Wilson rookie I don't have...also looking,and will consider Va Tech auto's and or game used,or rare cards

Didn't see anything in the bucket.I quit doing baseball along time ago. I can let you have it for ten bucks dlvd...I can accept paypal.

I have a sweet Absolute RC /299 in my COMC profile I can sell (or I can take delivery of it and trade it if the deal is worth my time)

Hi Collectors I'm looking for Victor Cruz cards!Anything!!! Just Lmk what you have and need!
Thanks For Help !!:D

I like these card: 08 THREADS GREEN FOIL 248 XAVIER ADIBI RC SN/200
08 THREADS RC AUTO 197 JOSH MORGAN RC
I have for trade:prizm Blue Ice Refr Victor Cruz #161