Looking to buy anything!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I think I have this 'anything' that you are looking for! :p Anything that isn't marked "PC" or "NFT" is available, so just PM me with what you like and I can get you a good price on them. I cut better deals on people who take my 'dust collectors' and bigger quantity buyers...

Looking for anything in particular? Judging by your sig you collect Cubs. I can put a huge lot together comprised of base and inserts and sell for cheap. LMK if you have any favorite players I'll include more of them in the lots. If you're looking to buy anything else, LMK. I have tons and tons of stuff available that is not listed on my site.

Thanks much,
Kenny

I think I have this 'anything' that you are looking for! :p Anything that isn't marked "PC" or "NFT" is available, so just PM me with what you like and I can get you a good price on them. I cut better deals on people who take my 'dust collectors' and bigger quantity buyers...
I like the Zumaya and Stubbs.

Looking for anything in particular? Judging by your sig you collect Cubs. I can put a huge lot together comprised of base and inserts and sell for cheap. LMK if you have any favorite players I'll include more of them in the lots. If you're looking to buy anything else, LMK. I have tons and tons of stuff available that is not listed on my site.

Thanks much,
Kenny
Nope I have 93% of Cubs base ever made. Just loooking to buy for grabbags

i have 87-92 stars for sale $0.10 each. yep a dime each. regular issue no subsets. boggs, brett, bonds, mattigly, henderson, clemens, macwire, sandberg, etc. i have few of some and big poiles of others. name the player and i will list what i have for you.

Please let me know if you like anything in my bucket. Almost everything is FS with the exception of a few items. Shoot me a pm if you find anything please!