Looking to buy anything!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nope I have 93% of Cubs base ever made. Just loooking to buy for grabbags

No problemo. LMK if you see anything here you can use:

http://www.freewebs.com/kennyskards/singlesgusetsftfs.htm

Pretty much anything with HTG is not for sale. There are a few others that don't say HTG that aren't available for sale that I haven't had a chance to update yet but feel free to ask.

The sets at the bottom of the page may not be the most up to date, but it is pretty accurate. If you don't mind me asking what kind of grab bags are you making? I have tons of stuff not listed on my site that I can probably put together for you. LMK, thanks much.

-Kenny

No problemo. LMK if you see anything here you can use:

http://www.freewebs.com/kennyskards/singlesgusetsftfs.htm

Pretty much anything with HTG is not for sale. There are a few others that don't say HTG that aren't available for sale that I haven't had a chance to update yet but feel free to ask.

The sets at the bottom of the page may not be the most up to date, but it is pretty accurate. If you don't mind me asking what kind of grab bags are you making? I have tons of stuff not listed on my site that I can probably put together for you. LMK, thanks much.

-Kenny
I will PM you

I liked the Darvish

The Darvish RC Auto books for $150 last I checked. If you have autos of latin players to trade for it please let me know . I don't mind trading down if it is something I need for my PC. If buying, the same auto has been selling on Ebay for over $100 consistently. I would sell it for $80 delivered.

Ooops, posted at the same time you did. Maybe you missed my post.

The Darvish RC Auto books for $150 last I checked. If you have autos of latin players to trade for it please let me know . I don't mind trading down if it is something I need for my PC. If buying, the same auto has been selling on Ebay for over $100 consistently. I would sell it for $80 delivered.

Ooops, posted at the same time you did. Maybe you missed my post.

I am adding alot of things to bucket check it in about 20 minutes

I will mail when I get chance. I am a MSF and I'm not gonna try to screw you but we got ice here in indiana and a normal 20 minute trip took me hour and 10 today. I will mail first thing i get. Probably tomorrow or monday. 26th at latest