Looking to buy or trade for 2013 Bowman Inception Autos

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bigbov

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Hi everyone... I decided to try and put the base set of prospect & rookie autos together from 2013 Inception. I just love the look of the cards. Please let me know if you have any for sale and/or trade. I haven't updated a bucket in forever but u can click link in sig to my ebay for scans. I can also email or text a pic of any card I might have that anyone is interested in.

Thanks,
Adam

Needs

Prospects:

Sano
Puig

Rookies:

Profar
Machado

Last edited:
Hey Adam - I have a few:

Corcino, Daniel (CIN) 2013 Bowman Inception PA-DC autograph
Trahan, Stryker (ARZ) 2013 Bowman Inception PA-ST autograph
Polanco, Gregory (PIT) 2013 Bowman Inception PA-GP autograph
Hanson, Alen (PIT) 2013 Bowman Inception PA-AH autograph
Blackburn, Clayton (SF) 2013 Bowman Inception PA-CBL autograph
Pillar, Kevin (TOR) 2013 Bowman Inception PA-KP autograph
Eaton, Adam (ARZ) 2013 Bowman Inception RA-AE autograph

The problem is the last 5 are at COMC, so we'd have to work out something if you're interested in any of them. I'm interested in the C.J. Spiller auto you have - would you consider trading that?

Hey Adam - I have a few:

Corcino, Daniel (CIN) 2013 Bowman Inception PA-DC autograph
Trahan, Stryker (ARZ) 2013 Bowman Inception PA-ST autograph
Polanco, Gregory (PIT) 2013 Bowman Inception PA-GP autograph
Hanson, Alen (PIT) 2013 Bowman Inception PA-AH autograph
Blackburn, Clayton (SF) 2013 Bowman Inception PA-CBL autograph
Pillar, Kevin (TOR) 2013 Bowman Inception PA-KP autograph
Eaton, Adam (ARZ) 2013 Bowman Inception RA-AE autograph

The problem is the last 5 are at COMC, so we'd have to work out something if you're interested in any of them. I'm interested in the C.J. Spiller auto you have - would you consider trading that?

Hey Dave,

I just worked out a deal for the Polanco, Hanson, & Blackburn. I have the rest. Would definitely trade the Spiller. What kind of value do you have on the Eovaldi 9.5/10? I would be interested in the Crick and Cron BC's too. Let me know if any of those would be close.

Thanks,
Adam

Last edited:
I have these and would prefer to sell. have an item on ebay for my wife at xmas.
2013 BOWMAN INCEPTION PROSPECT AUTOGRAPHS #MO MATT OLSON
2013 BOWMAN INCEPTION RELIC AUTOGRAPHS #RL RYMER LIRIANO Padres
2013 BOWMAN INCEPTION PROSPECT AUTOGRAPHS #JN JUSTIN NICOLINO Marlins
2013 BOWMAN INCEPTION PROSPECT AUTOGRAPHS #RG RONALD GUZMAN Rangers
2013 BOWMAN INCEPTION PROSPECT AUTOGRAPHS BLUE #KP KEVIN PILLAR 68/75 Jays
2013 BOWMAN INCEPTION PROSPECT AUTOGRAPHS #GA GIOSKAR AMAYA CUBS
2013 BOWMAN INCEPTION ROOKIE AUTOGRAPHS #AG AVISAIL GARCIA TIGERS
2013 BOWMAN INCEPTION RELIC AUTOGRAPHS #MH MILES HEAD A's

Rich

Last edited:
Hey Dave,

I just worked out a deal for the Polanco, Hanson, & Blackburn. I have the rest. Would definitely trade the Spiller. What kind of value do you have on the Eovaldi 9.5/10? I would be interested in the Crick and Cron BC's too. Let me know if any of those would be close.

Thanks,
Adam

Around $10-$12 on the chrome and $20ish on the chrome refractor. I just listed the Cricks on ebay last night, so those are no longer for trade (he must be on someone's list as that's the second time in less than 24 hours someone has asked about them - very strange for non-baseball season...). I do still have the Cron though.

Definitely wouldn't mind trading the graded Eovaldi chrome refractor for the Spiller.

I have these and would prefer to sell. have an item on ebay for my wife at xmas.
2013 BOWMAN INCEPTION PROSPECT AUTOGRAPHS #MO MATT OLSON
2013 BOWMAN INCEPTION RELIC AUTOGRAPHS #RL RYMER LIRIANO Padres
2013 BOWMAN INCEPTION PROSPECT AUTOGRAPHS #JN JUSTIN NICOLINO Marlins
2013 BOWMAN INCEPTION PROSPECT AUTOGRAPHS #RG RONALD GUZMAN Rangers
2013 BOWMAN INCEPTION PROSPECT AUTOGRAPHS BLUE #KP KEVIN PILLAR 68/75 Jays
2013 BOWMAN INCEPTION PROSPECT AUTOGRAPHS #GA GIOSKAR AMAYA CUBS
2013 BOWMAN INCEPTION ROOKIE AUTOGRAPHS #AG AVISAIL GARCIA TIGERS
2013 BOWMAN INCEPTION RELIC AUTOGRAPHS #MH MILES HEAD A's

Rich

Hi Rich,

I need the Avasail Garcia. Any interest in an Alex Colome BC auto or see anything on Ebay? I can also dig!! Let me know.

Thanks,
Adam

Around $10-$12 on the chrome and $20ish on the chrome refractor. I just listed the Cricks on ebay last night, so those are no longer for trade (he must be on someone's list as that's the second time in less than 24 hours someone has asked about them - very strange for non-baseball season...). I do still have the Cron though.

Definitely wouldn't mind trading the graded Eovaldi chrome refractor for the Spiller.

That would work for me... Spiller is yours. Crick is #1 prospect for Giants I think. Supposedly going to be a stud in their rotation. I will post it up.

Thanks,
Adam

Adam,
I have these for trade:
2013 Bowman Inception Prospect Autographs #NC Nick Castellanos
2013 Bowman Inception Prospect Autographs #CH Courtney Hawkins
2013 Bowman Inception Prospect Autographs #AH Alen Hanson

Don't necessarily need autographs in return, but it is preferred. Looking mainly for Dustin Pedroia and a bunch of 2009 Goodwin minis for a set I'm working on.
Thank you,
Rob

Adam,
I have these for trade:
2013 Bowman Inception Prospect Autographs #NC Nick Castellanos
2013 Bowman Inception Prospect Autographs #CH Courtney Hawkins
2013 Bowman Inception Prospect Autographs #AH Alen Hanson

Don't necessarily need autographs in return, but it is preferred. Looking mainly for Dustin Pedroia and a bunch of 2009 Goodwin minis for a set I'm working on.
Thank you,
Rob

Hi Rob,

Thanks for reply... I definitely need the Castellanos. I just got a few boxes of stuff from a friend to go through and I know there is a bunch of minis in there so I will look for 09 Goodwins for you. Don't think I have any more Pedroia but might be able to hit some of your needs for other Red Sox projects. Just in case... would you have a price dlvd for the card?? I will post back or pm u what I find.

Thanks,
Adam

Hi Rob,
Just in case... would you have a price dlvd for the card?? I will post back or pm u what I find.

Thanks,
Adam

Adam,

We'll figure something out even if I end up trading for bait cards. I really don't like to sell, only trade, but I'm easy to trade with. Let me know what you find.

Thank you,
Rob

Adam,

We'll figure something out even if I end up trading for bait cards. I really don't like to sell, only trade, but I'm easy to trade with. Let me know what you find.

Thank you,
Rob

Hey Rob,

The only minis I can find are A&G... no luck w/ Red Sox so far either. Can you click my ebay link in sig and see if there is anything there u would be interested in? I will keep digging too.

Thanks,
Adam

Hey Rob,

The only minis I can find are A&G... no luck w/ Red Sox so far either. Can you click my ebay link in sig and see if there is anything there u would be interested in? I will keep digging too.

Thanks,
Adam

Adam,

I looked and the only ones I liked were the Kershaw (yeah, I know, not for this stuff) and the Paul Molitor. Not sure if you would be willing to fit that into a deal somehow. Let me know.

Thank you,
Rob