Looking to buy or trade for 2013 Bowman Inception Autos

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Adam,

I looked and the only ones I liked were the Kershaw (yeah, I know, not for this stuff) and the Paul Molitor. Not sure if you would be willing to fit that into a deal somehow. Let me know.

Thank you,
Rob

I just realized I need the Hawkins too. Would the Molitor work for those 2? Lmk how close that is.

Thanks,
Adam

I just realized I need the Hawkins too. Would the Molitor work for those 2? Lmk how close that is.

Thanks,
Adam

Adam,
It would currently look like this.....

2013 Bowman Inception Prospect Autographs #NC Nick Castellanos $15.00
2013 Bowman Inception Prospect Autographs #CH Courtney Hawkins $10.00

FOR

2012 Panini Cooperstown Signatures #32 Paul Molitor/399 $30.00

Looking like a $5.00 differential in book value.
Let me know what you're thinking.

Thank you,
Rob

Adam,
It would currently look like this.....

2013 Bowman Inception Prospect Autographs #NC Nick Castellanos $15.00
2013 Bowman Inception Prospect Autographs #CH Courtney Hawkins $10.00

FOR

2012 Panini Cooperstown Signatures #32 Paul Molitor/399 $30.00

Looking like a $5.00 differential in book value.
Let me know what you're thinking.

Thank you,
Rob

More than happy w/ that Rob... Its a big help. I will post it up and get Molitor out to you in the morning.

Thanks,
Adam

More than happy w/ that Rob... Its a big help. I will post it up and get Molitor out to you in the morning.

Thanks,
Adam

Adam,

Already have them packaged and will be in the mail tomorrow as well. Please keep me in mind if you come across any Dustin Pedroia. Thank you for the trade.

Thank you,
Rob

Adam,

Already have them packaged and will be in the mail tomorrow as well. Please keep me in mind if you come across any Dustin Pedroia. Thank you for the trade.

Thank you,
Rob

Rob,

Sounds great... will definitely let u know if I come across any Pedroia stuff. Appreciate the nice and easy trade!!

Adam