Lot 32.2 FS $9.00 dlvd (updated 10/24/2015)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Darn, was waiting to see what card got added and get ready to jump into these listings. Oh well, you snooze, you lose.

Sorry you just missed it! There will be more lots listed in the near future...hopefully there will be another that you are interested in!

what the heck...i dont have a matt williams auto yet....go ahead and post this one up and i'll get $$ to you shortly....

hey michael...if you can hold off on payment til monday , i'll take this lot too.....if not , i understand fully....just let me know....

hey michael...if you can hold off on payment til monday , i'll take this lot too.....if not , i understand fully....just let me know....

You got it! I was going to drop your last lot in the mail tomorrow but I can just combine the two if you don't mind! Please feel free to post it up for us for $8.50 dlvd ($1.50 off)...next one will be $1.75 off!!! Thank you for another sale!!!

You got it! I was going to drop your last lot in the mail tomorrow but I can just combine the two if you don't mind! Please feel free to post it up for us for $8.50 dlvd ($1.50 off)...next one will be $1.75 off!!! Thank you for another sale!!!

that works for me......on the way to post....thanks again....

Great! Juat posted the sale...and applied the $1.75 discount! Just noticed that I forgot to take the Bryce Harper out of the title when I was updating the thread (Harper was the last lot).

Let me know if that was the card you wanted instead of the cards that I have posted for you...I can send either the Harper RC or the GU lot that is posted up for you currently. PLMK and sorry for the confusion!

Last edited: