Lot 32.2 FS $9.00 dlvd (updated 10/24/2015)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nahh..saw the title glitch , but it was the new lot i wanted this time (belt , delmon , kazmir , and carew are all on my list).....

Sold !!

will get payment to you shortly (probably monday assuming all the banks and businesses are back open here by then)

Sold !!

will get payment to you shortly (probably monday assuming all the banks and businesses are back open here by then)

Sale posted thanks for another sale! I applied the $2.00 off...next one is $2.25 off! Take your time on payment I will drop the cards in the mail over the weekend. Thanks again. And take care!

Mike

if you havent already packed up lot 30 yet , go ahead and add lot 31 to it.....if you HAVE already got it packed , then i'll hold off a day or two to see if anyone wants this lot.....

if you havent already packed up lot 30 yet , go ahead and add lot 31 to it.....if you HAVE already got it packed , then i'll hold off a day or two to see if anyone wants this lot.....

Already dropped lot 30 in the mail! Ok let me know if you want this one in the next few days if there isn't anybody else interested!

Thanks!
Mike