Lots of new stuff!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rangersfan1982

BANNED
5.00 star(s)
BANNED
My wife and I took the kids to the Mobile Baybears game tonight (they won 5-0) and we were able to get a couple of autos afterwards. Our oldest son got to go on the field and yell "PLAY BALL!!!" after the national anthem, and I got to answer some WWE trivia during the 7'th inning and won a WWE hat, John Cena shirt and two tickets to WWE in May! :) I was hoping to catch Turner Ward, but he got away as I was getting their manager Rico Brogna. Here are the autos I came away with tonight...

Rico Brogna program
hpqscan0001-2.jpg

Rico Brogna
hpqscan0003-1.jpg
hpqscan0004-1.jpg

Reid Mahon
hpqscan0002-2.jpg

The rest of these are via trade or Ebay, all of the Stars cards were part of a 50/50 deal w/ thehalk...

Rob Ducey - via trade w/ Spiff
hpqscan0008-3.jpg

Steve Ott
hpqscan0018.jpg
hpqscan0019.jpg

Brenden Morrow
*2008 UD is for trade.
hpqscan0013.jpg
hpqscan0012-2.jpg

Jamie Benn
hpqscan0016.jpg

Trevor Daley
hpqscan0011-2.jpg

Marty Turco
hpqscan0014-2.jpg

Fabian Brunnstrom
hpqscan0017.jpg

James Neal
hpqscan0015-1.jpg

Mike Ribeiro
hpqscan0010-3.jpg
hpqscan0009-2.jpg

Andrew Miller
hpqscan0005.jpg

Andrew Miller
hpqscan0007.jpg

Andrew Miller
hpqscan0006.jpg

Last edited:
Nice job!! What would you need for one of the Brogna programs? Also, was he pretty cool about signing? I have several cards of him and they come to town for me tomorrow.

Thanks!!

Nice job!! What would you need for one of the Brogna programs? Also, was he pretty cool about signing? I have several cards of him and they come to town for me tomorrow.

Thanks!!

Do you have anything on my Rangers need list by chance for the program? He was pretty cool about signing...I think if I had been away from the crowd a little then I could have got all my cards done. Ohwell, not bad for my first time graphing there. Also, if you do cards for him I would do photo corners in a binder to make it a little easier. I was kinda scrambling after the game so thats prob why he didnt do all of them for me.

Congrats
Nice pick ups
Job well done
Sounds like you and your family had a great time at the game. Did you get a picture of your son saying PLAY BALL
Chief

I got one on my camera, but it didn't turn out too good :( Maybe he will get to do it again and I will actually have my camera with me. Lol.

Do you have anything on my Rangers need list by chance for the program? He was pretty cool about signing...I think if I had been away from the crowd a little then I could have got all my cards done. Ohwell, not bad for my first time graphing there. Also, if you do cards for him I would do photo corners in a binder to make it a little easier. I was kinda scrambling after the game so thats prob why he didnt do all of them for me.

Hey, the only one I have from your needs list is Ben Broussard. And also, I saw Rico last night and I have only done binders for the last 4 years. I had 6 cards of him in my book and he told me he was in a hurry and could only do one. I had him do a Braves one for my Braves collection and he said he would get more later. Well they lost in the 11th so he didnt even look at me coming off.

Hey, the only one I have from your needs list is Ben Broussard. And also, I saw Rico last night and I have only done binders for the last 4 years. I had 6 cards of him in my book and he told me he was in a hurry and could only do one. I had him do a Braves one for my Braves collection and he said he would get more later. Well they lost in the 11th so he didnt even look at me coming off.

Yeah he isn't the nicest guy in the world...I am surprised I got 4 out of him. I only have 4 left of him so hopefully I can knock a couple out this weekend. Do you have a scan of the Broussard auto? The game on Sunday they went into 17 innings so I'm sure they were exhausted after all those extra innings, lol.