Low End, Mid End, and High End Sale List with Pics!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dred0gg024

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
All of the following are for sale. Better deals the more cards you take. Let me know what you are interested in and I will give a delivered price. Thanks for the interest.

Last edited:
I have already sent out the payment for the Kingery which I promised on Friday would go out.
So I will take the other 2 and will send u a return bubble mailer as usual if u are good with that.
So please give me a price and I will pick up another money order on Tuesday when the PO opens back up.
Bear

I have already sent out the payment for the Kingery which I promised on Friday would go out.
So I will take the other 2 and will send u a return bubble mailer as usual if u are good with that.
So please give me a price and I will pick up another money order on Tuesday when the PO opens back up.
Bear

Fair enough, how about $12 for the Santander and Kiner?

What are you asking for the Acuna auto card, Gwinnet Braves?

$750 OBO. Zero recent comps on eBay since he went on a tear. One went for $435 a couple months back so I have to assume it’s worth considerably more than that. Thanks for the interest, I’d be willing to listen to an offer.