Low End, Mid End, and High End Sale List with Pics!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hi Dan.........I can use these 3 colored refractors from 2018 Topps Chrome..........

#16 Chris Davis
#97 Andrelton Simmons
#98 Jonathan Schoop

Thanks and PLMK...........Mike

Hi Dan.........I can use these 3 colored refractors from 2018 Topps Chrome..........

#16 Chris Davis
#97 Andrelton Simmons
#98 Jonathan Schoop

Thanks and PLMK...........Mike

$4 dlvd in PWE or $5.50 in a bubble mailer. If paying via PayPal please send f&f or cover the fees. Let me know and I can post it up.

PS***** I also have a Jameson Taillon gold Refractor if interested that I did not post as well as dozens of refractors and prisms if you’d like to look at a list before finalizing a deal.

$4 dlvd in PWE or $5.50 in a bubble mailer. If paying via PayPal please send f&f or cover the fees. Let me know and I can post it up.

PS***** I also have a Jameson Taillon gold Refractor if interested that I did not post as well as dozens of refractors and prisms if you’d like to look at a list before finalizing a deal.

Interested in the gold refractor, please add that to the figure.........Also, I would be doing the goods in PP........Want to say we're suppose to that here; I believe the mods made it a rule or something..........Thanks..........Mike

Interested in the gold refractor, please add that to the figure.........Also, I would be doing the goods in PP........Want to say we're suppose to that here; I believe the mods made it a rule or something..........Thanks..........Mike

Add another $4 for the Taillon Gold /50. So $8 in PWE or $9.50 in bubble mailer. Let me know

Dan

Hi Dan.........Just post it up for $10 PP in a BB mailer...........Can make payment later tonite..........Thanks..........Mike, AKA Larry

Need to update this thread tonight and take down pictures of all the sold cards. Thanks for all the purchases so far!!