Low End, Mid End, and High End Sale List with Pics!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hi Dan.........I can use these 3 colored refractors from 2018 Topps Chrome..........

#16 Chris Davis
#97 Andrelton Simmons
#98 Jonathan Schoop

Thanks and PLMK...........Mike

Hi Dan.........I can use these 3 colored refractors from 2018 Topps Chrome..........

#16 Chris Davis
#97 Andrelton Simmons
#98 Jonathan Schoop

Thanks and PLMK...........Mike

$4 dlvd in PWE or $5.50 in a bubble mailer. If paying via PayPal please send f&f or cover the fees. Let me know and I can post it up.

PS***** I also have a Jameson Taillon gold Refractor if interested that I did not post as well as dozens of refractors and prisms if you’d like to look at a list before finalizing a deal.

$4 dlvd in PWE or $5.50 in a bubble mailer. If paying via PayPal please send f&f or cover the fees. Let me know and I can post it up.

PS***** I also have a Jameson Taillon gold Refractor if interested that I did not post as well as dozens of refractors and prisms if you’d like to look at a list before finalizing a deal.

Interested in the gold refractor, please add that to the figure.........Also, I would be doing the goods in PP........Want to say we're suppose to that here; I believe the mods made it a rule or something..........Thanks..........Mike

Interested in the gold refractor, please add that to the figure.........Also, I would be doing the goods in PP........Want to say we're suppose to that here; I believe the mods made it a rule or something..........Thanks..........Mike

Add another $4 for the Taillon Gold /50. So $8 in PWE or $9.50 in bubble mailer. Let me know

Dan

Hi Dan.........Just post it up for $10 PP in a BB mailer...........Can make payment later tonite..........Thanks..........Mike, AKA Larry

Need to update this thread tonight and take down pictures of all the sold cards. Thanks for all the purchases so far!!

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors