Review M L B Opening Day - 2015

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hdjstuff

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
M L B Opening Day - 2015

36 packs - 7 cards per pack
'Look for Autos and Relic Cards'

I received these:

img299_zpst1rigiii.jpg

179 unique base cards - and 28 duplicates.... (lots 'o dupes w/o completing the base set!!)

Opening Day - I like the design -- much like the big brother base set. Each card has the 'Opening Day' logo. I also like the background on the cards - one can see the stands other players etc instead of a design behind the player. The front is glossy and the pictures are full bleed - meaning that the condition of the card will be subject to damage - especially the corners and edges...

Inserts

Blue Refractor Parallels

img300_zpsy2nngpf0.jpg

7 received

Mascot // Franchise Flashback // Stadium Scenes

Mascots -- 7
Franchise Flashbacks - 7
Stadium Scenes - 7

Superstar Celebrations // Hit the Dirt

img302_zpssw2vpkjx.jpg

Superstar Celebrations -- 7
Hit the Dirt - 8

Team Spirit

TC Bear

Opening Day 3D

img304_zpshlrwbygy.jpg

Goldschmidt

Opening Day is an excellent issue for the young collector. Great way to start collecting with some good looking inserts and a near set of base cards.

My favorite is the 3D -- in the past I have received 3-4 3D cards per box... this year only one... If you come across any, send them my way.

Don't really know the difference between the Team Spirit and the Mascot cards.... to me it seems like a duplication - but I haven't seen all of the Team Spirit cards.

Overall grade A --- great for the youngsters!!

Go buy several boxes and send the 3D cards to me!!

Duane

Thanks for the review Duane. Not a fan of opening day, but cards look nice. Please LMK if you pulled

Mascots
M-12

Superstar Celebrations
SC-4

Thanks, Brett

Duane,

Did you happen to pull one of these?

2015 Topps Opening Day #146 Ben Zobrist

lmk thanks
Dan

Did you pull any of these White Sox cards?

54, 80, 105, 179, M-06, ODS-04, SC-11, TS-10