Magnetic case thickness? HELP PLEASE!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vktwinsfan24

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Hey guys,

I'm looking to pick up some magnetic cases but I have no idea what point size to buy. Can anyone tell me how it works? I need to know how many points a normal jersey card case is, a thick jersey card is, a patch card is, and a super thick case is (for sweet spots). Please help me out guys. By the way, if anyone has any for sale (not used) I'm looking to buy. Thanks!

- Eric

Theres the 180 point case holder....normally use these for the extra thick patches from the 2008 UD Heroes cards. 130 point case holder is used for the thick 2008 ud heroes auto/gu cards. 100 point case holder I normally use the gu or auto cards. Those are normally the only Magnetic case holders that I use...I believe there may be other sizes..but these are the only ones my local hobby store carries. Theres an extra thick top loader for gu cards and a 180 point top loader. Best regards, David PS I use the 180 point top loader for my trades (base cards/can handle anywhere from 5 to 7 cards).

Theres the 180 point case holder....normally use these for the extra thick patches from the 2008 UD Heroes cards. 130 point case holder is used for the thick 2008 ud heroes auto/gu cards. 100 point case holder I normally use the gu or auto cards. Those are normally the only Magnetic case holders that I use...I believe there may be other sizes..but these are the only ones my local hobby store carries. Theres an extra thick top loader for gu cards and a 180 point top loader. Best regards, David PS I use the 180 point top loader for my trades (base cards/can handle anywhere from 5 to 7 cards).

Much appreciated! Thank you so much David!