Making it so you can reply to pm's on Blackberry

DaNotoriousNIC

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
I have no problem pulling up the site on my Blackberry but its impossible for me to reply to pm's. Haven't really tried replying to threads or anything to know if I could or not. I can open up my pm's no problem, can even type in my response but I cannot hit the reply button because it won't show up at all. I know it is possible to reply to pm's on forums with the same type of set up. I just found one this weekend that I could, seeing as this is always going to be my main place to trade and report ttm's it'd be nice if we could incorporate this so I could pound out some trades on the days I'm working all night long.

stephj24

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
Staff member
I have no problems replying to PMs on my Blackberry. I do believe there was discussion about the possibility of adding a mobile version of the site.

Steph

DaClyde

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I have no problem pulling up the site on my Blackberry but its impossible for me to reply to pm's. Haven't really tried replying to threads or anything to know if I could or not. I can open up my pm's no problem, can even type in my response but I cannot hit the reply button because it won't show up at all. I know it is possible to reply to pm's on forums with the same type of set up. I just found one this weekend that I could, seeing as this is always going to be my main place to trade and report ttm's it'd be nice if we could incorporate this so I could pound out some trades on the days I'm working all night long.

Are you using the Blackberry browser or Opera Mini?

basebal1fan

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
The Bench should make an iPhone app. I'm sure someone on the site has the computer skills to make one. I can't imagine it would be too hard; it would just be like a mobile version of the site. :D :D

robert326

MVP
4.90 star(s)
I have no problems replying to PMs on my Blackberry. I do believe there was discussion about the possibility of adding a mobile version of the site.

Steph

Yep, check this thread out:
http://www.thebenchtrading.com/thebench/showthread.php?t=321179

I've had a Blackberry 8700c for a little over 2 years now. Personally I have no problem with replying to pm's on it, but some functions can't be done...posting trades, for example. If I click on the "Post Trade" button, nothing happens. I've learned to live with it, and just post trades when I'm in front of a computer (i.e. during the day, in the office).

waterboy12386

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
I joined the crackberry...erm I mean Blackberry community back in December and have the problem. I have the Curve 8330. What is that Opera Mini thing?